Home

EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

This is a discussion on EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 10:11 AM   #489
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

http://www.cnet.com/news/madden-15-o...n-ea-access/#!

This article gives several confirmations that this is a full game five days in
advance.
Quote:
By giving gamers full-game access for five straight days through EA Access, the experience may prove better at converting on-the-fence customers into buyers on launch day, especially if they've been entrenching themselves in all the game has to offer and not just what a demo would typically allow. "And if you want to keep playing? Your progress in the trial will be saved so you can pick up right where you left off if you decide to purchase the game," EA said in a press release Monday announcing that the program has exited its beta phase.
Quote:
We chose to put 100 percent of our development resources toward the full game," the company said in a statement.
Quote:
Clarified that EA Access offers full-game access to select titles like Madden 15 and updated story with confirmation from the company. Added additional context around EA Access' prerelease strategy.

That makes it plenty clear. Stop freaking out.
Old 08-17-2014, 03:10 PM   #490
Banned

WadeWilson2099's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
Does anyone know anymore details on this? Does this mean you can install the whole game and then when you get the cd you dont have to install anything? If you can install the whole game Thursday, I'll just buy the digital download so I dont have to drive anywhere Tuesday to get the game.
Its been confirmed you won't have to reinstall anything. Once the 5 days are up for the Madden 2015 trial, if you decide to purchase the game, physical or retial, you just go from there. No need to reinstall or download anything.
Old 08-17-2014, 03:38 PM   #491
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Do you have a link where EA states themselves what is stated in this cnet article? Because all I see is an edit paragraph towards the end claiming that this comes straight from EA.

Unless I'm missing something, this article doesn't make anything clear.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2014, 03:43 PM   #492
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeWilson2099
Its been confirmed you won't have to reinstall anything. Once the 5 days are up for the Madden 2015 trial, if you decide to purchase the game, physical or retial, you just go from there. No need to reinstall or download anything.
But can you play it like a lot or canyou only play two hours then it locks you out is the question..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-17-2014, 03:49 PM   #493

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
http://www.cnet.com/news/madden-15-o...n-ea-access/#!

This article gives several confirmations that this is a full game five days in
advance.

While I do believe the game will be fully playable the entire period that article does not definitively answer it.

Sure, the full game is available and they make that plenty clear but all that means is you will have access to play everything that's in the final version. It does NOT confirm anywhere in there that there will be no time restriction.
Old 08-17-2014, 03:50 PM   #494
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
While I do believe the game will be fully playable the entire period that article does not definitively answer it.

Sure, the full game is available and they make that plenty clear but all that means is you will have access to play everything that's in the final version. It does NOT confirm anywhere in there that there will be no time restriction.
And that to me is the problem mate

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-17-2014, 06:46 PM   #495
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

From what I've just read, the phrase "full game access for five straight days" pretty much answers it. On top of that Season Ticket was never, ever timed and I had it from day one. I just can't see EA attempting to pull a bait and switch on the gaming public just days before their biggest release season of the year, not only is that underhanded, it's bad business. I expect nothing less than full access to Madden 15 sometime on Thursday right on thru to Tuesday, that's my story and I'm sticking too it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2014, 06:48 PM   #496
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I pre-ordered through Amazon about a month ago..I made my commitment to the game..This is EA screwing people...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »