Home

Old 07-30-2014, 09:51 AM   #1
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2
Roster help

I've joined an online league and got paired up with the panthers. While I'm pretty happy with my team, there's still a lot of work to get done before the season starts to get my panthers to games at shape.
While I like the defensive front 7, I feel like their secondary could use a little bit of work. Also, the receiving core is a huge problem after the departure of Steve smith.
Who will be available as free agents in madden 15? And/or what trades would you execute to fill the holes this team needs to compete with the saints and buccaneers?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2014, 01:22 PM   #2
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Roster help

Quote:
Originally Posted by wljones228
You lucky dog! That is my team. I can tell you even though a lot of talk has been made about out WRs. It is a better group than last year. You can't replace Steve Smith but overall it's better. As far as CBs are concerned, the best I can tell you from them being the only team I use is to go through the roster and put them in depth chart order by their awareness rating.

This will help me make moves on the ball faster and not get left behind on cuts and routes. From who we have I will suggest this order: Cason/White/Godfrey/Norman...Norman might can move up. He is a playmaker, has been hurt a lot though so they might have dropped his rating.

Yeah i feel really good about having carolina. they have a solid defense, good running backs and cam newton. I'e never played with a mobile qb before, so it'll be fun to learn how to use him and be able to get out of trouble when the line collapses…but who are the receivers that are worth watching, looking out for? do they have speed and size? age?

i don't know anything about their secondary at all id have to do some research into it, but i appreciate the advice dude

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »