Home

Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2014, 11:43 PM   #209
Moderator
 
kehlis's Arena
 
OVR: 41
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 26,297
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I think you guys are over thinking this stuff, lets just wait another week maybe two and we'll see the final build. The GC's should be getting the game around Aug 12 based on previous years. They usually post video before that even. I think last year they posted retail build videos around Aug 8 or 9.
Some may be over thinking it, or as you have done in each of the previous years, you may be under thinking it.

Either way, if you want others to stop posting opinions or thoughts until the game comes out then I will expect you to do the same.

Understood?
kehlis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:43 PM   #210
All Star
 
Kramer5150's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mansfield,Ohio
Posts: 5,726
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I think you guys are over thinking this stuff, lets just wait another week maybe two and we'll see the final build. The GC's should be getting the game around Aug 12 based on previous years. They usually post video before that even. I think last year they posted retail build videos around Aug 8 or 9.
what? nobody here is "over thinking" anything....we're merely speaking of what has been shown.....

apparently you must be "over thinking" things as well...so much so in fact that you felt the need to get some kind of confirmation from Twitter....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Well I don't know what build it was from but it wasn't retail, just got this from AJ.

@jpdavis1982: @EASPORTS_AJ Hey man was the stream today from the retail build or an older build?

@EASPORTS_AJ: @jpdavis1982 I don't have retail copies yet. Why do you ask?

Now as far as people being disappointed today, other than the lower quality stream, I think the difference today was expectations.
__________________
PSN-KramerV5150

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Kramer5150 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:52 PM   #211
Undisputed
 
Milticket's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,974
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Well I don't know what build it was from but it wasn't retail, just got this from AJ.

@jpdavis1982: @EASPORTS_AJ Hey man was the stream today from the retail build or an older build?

@EASPORTS_AJ: @jpdavis1982 I don't have retail copies yet. Why do you ask?

Now as far as people being disappointed today, other than the lower quality stream, I think the difference today was expectations.

Most people had low expectations before the first stream. After last weeks stream the expectations were raised and anything that wasn't better than last week would be seen as meh or a step backwards. My expectations have been the same all along and I found today and the stream last week fairly similar.

The AI issues people have mentioned for the Eagles Jags game are because it was user vs user.

Most of the presentation was as I expected, half time show especially in the second game, looked pretty good. I'm hoping for CFM they will have some commentary about standings and playoff races.
And to be honest with AJ and being around the game as much as he has. How does he not know what build of the game it is? I believe it may not be retail,but I find it hard to believe they would leave them clueless on what build it is.
__________________
Playing:

Madden 21 - Modded (PC)
Madden 21 - Next Gen (PS5)
The Last of Us Part 2 (PS5)
Milticket is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2014, 11:57 PM   #212
Moderator
 
kehlis's Arena
 
OVR: 41
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 26,297
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler23
And to be honest with AJ and being around the game as much as he has. How does he not know what build of the game it is? I believe it may not be retail,but I find it hard to believe they would leave them clueless on what build it is.
AJ is a good guy from my interactions with him. He doesn't need to be thrown under the bus.

That twitter exchange tells us nothing, don't take much from it, just think of the source.
kehlis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:00 AM   #213
Undisputed
 
Milticket's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,974
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
AJ is a good guy from my interactions with him. He doesn't need to be thrown under the bus.

That twitter exchange tells us nothing, don't take much from it, just think of the source.
I'm not throwing him under the bus, he just confirmed its not a retail copy. Its a honest observation and you can't always believe twitter or the internet.
__________________
Playing:

Madden 21 - Modded (PC)
Madden 21 - Next Gen (PS5)
The Last of Us Part 2 (PS5)

Last edited by Milticket; 07-31-2014 at 12:10 AM.
Milticket is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:03 AM   #214
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
I just dont get it EA?...what type of situation we have going on here....The comments here compared to the last stream is like freaking night and day...How is this possible...We are too close to Aug 26 to be showing 2 different games
jaynral is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:20 AM   #215
MVP
 
Sheba2011's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Lets all just wait till we see an actual retail build before we jump off that proverbial bridge. If you don't like the retail build and think problems still exist there is a very simple solution to the problem: don't buy it!.
Sheba2011 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 12:56 AM   #216
MVP
 
hanzsomehanz's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Oct 2009
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
Lets all just wait till we see an actual retail build before we jump off that proverbial bridge. If you don't like the retail build and think problems still exist there is a very simple solution to the problem: don't buy it!.
What will be interesting is if the demo looks and plays diff compared to the retail & early access version.

The screenshots comapring the two commentators will be telling when the demo releases
... in one the the two had matching colored ties and in the other one wore a green tie while the other wore a blue.

Rationally, you should expect to see a more complete build as you near the retail shipping date of your product.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
__________________
how could I lose? im playing by my own rules..

Last edited by hanzsomehanz; 07-31-2014 at 01:06 AM.
hanzsomehanz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:29 AM.

Top -