Home

Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2014, 11:36 AM   #449
Pro

Indyboy180's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

I'm in the camp that has this being an older build of the game while the one with Rex and Co. was the near completion stream. We'll see what shows up for the next livestream.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:38 AM   #450
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyboy180
I'm in the camp that has this being an older build of the game while the one with Rex and Co. was the near completion stream. We'll see what shows up for the next livestream.
But why would they go from showing a game that was near completion to showing an older build of the game? It makes no sense
Old 08-02-2014, 11:42 AM   #451
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Personally I hate the hybrid presentation approach. I'd rather it be broadcast for reg games, and the on field experience for superstar/coach modes. That hybrid approach is just corny to me. Or just give us the option for people who like on field, people who like broadcast give that to us.
Exactly.

At least with Madden 12 they committed to broadcast angles, and while the variety could've been more, I couldn't argue with the accuracy. I understand the whole idea of trying to show off the graphics with these panoramic scenes, but I say the game of football is beautiful enough that leaning totally toward broadcast won't diminish that. I want these proper tights and cross-field action shots like APF had, like Madden 12 had, like other sports games have, like we see it on TV. How can this be pushed aside in this era? The outcome would be eye-popping.

What a shame that we're stuck with this one football developer. We're being held back soooo far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2014, 12:22 PM   #452
Pro

Indyboy180's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
But why would they go from showing a game that was near completion to showing an older build of the game? It makes no sense
Wishful thinking on my part but I mean maybe they needed to show something and they didn't have the better gameplay built in to the build with the up to date presentation but that makes no sense at all typing it.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:47 PM   #453
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyboy180
Wishful thinking on my part but I mean maybe they needed to show something and they didn't have the better gameplay built in to the build with the up to date presentation but that makes no sense at all typing it.
This is what I'm holding out hope for, but with none of the guys coming out and not saying anything tends to make me nervous about the game. In the first stream I was seeing different animations although they were pointing them out in replay you could tell they changed things. There was pile ups when guys were getting tackled, bodies flying everywhere and attempted reach tackles. The incomplete pass play to the sideline were the WR reached for the errant pass from Cam I think, but missed, that looked great. I didn't see nothing like this in stream 2, it looks like Madden 25 and no one has the new player sense 2.0. Gameplay just seemed flat and boring, but then again it could have been the guys playing the sticks.

Playing:
Old 08-02-2014, 03:12 PM   #454
Pro

videlsports's Arena

OVR: 25
I'm a 2k Guy, but I have Give Credit where credit is DUE.. EA did a WONDERFUL JOB I love the stat Banners, I LOVE THE REAL TIME ANIMATIONS ON THE POST PLAY.
Old 08-02-2014, 03:19 PM   #455
Pro

videlsports's Arena

OVR: 25
I have to EA Credit, this year MADDEN is on point Presentation wise. I love the Graphics, and my Favorite is the post play celebrations.
The commentary will not be like peter o keith and Dan stevens, But I like Phil Simms.

Im sorry I disagree with most of the Community . I LOVE THE HALFTIME SHOW.. YES EA YOU NAILED IT it's just like it was 10 years ago on another GAME. (AND I'm a 2k GUY). BUT people will be upset because you are not using ESPN which I think you should though.. YOU Have CBS and ESPN, IT's Now time to use them Monday night Games, Gruden and Tirico, Sundays, Simms and Nantz next year. BUT I Love the halftime show. Pre order day 1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2014, 04:18 PM   #456
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by videlsports
I have to EA Credit, this year MADDEN is on point Presentation wise. I love the Graphics, and my Favorite is the post play celebrations.
The commentary will not be like peter o keith and Dan stevens, But I like Phil Simms.

Im sorry I disagree with most of the Community . I LOVE THE HALFTIME SHOW.. YES EA YOU NAILED IT it's just like it was 10 years ago on another GAME. (AND I'm a 2k GUY). BUT people will be upset because you are not using ESPN which I think you should though.. YOU Have CBS and ESPN, IT's Now time to use them Monday night Games, Gruden and Tirico, Sundays, Simms and Nantz next year. BUT I Love the halftime show. Pre order day 1
You can't honestly think this halftime show comes anywhere near that other game, right? Right? Seriously now... Not trying to bash your opinion, but I don't see how this is even subject to opinion. That other game, factually, has a much better halftime show than Madden 15.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »