Home

Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2014, 10:02 PM   #473
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericasTeam
Yeah, everyone posts their own opinion here, but if you post something too positive your raked through the coals for pages. If you post a negative opinion, you get thanked and high fived like there's no tomorrow. Guess misery loves company.

There was a comment yesterday I think about how they couldn't believe the devs weren't monitoring this thread to put out the fire. They do monitor this thread, but if anyone on here were a dev, would they want their presence known? I know I wouldn't. I'm not a dev, and can't stand to read this forum the majority of the time. The negativity here is just ridiculous. Some is warranted, but some of it is most certainly not.

I'm an older gamer. I loved 2K5 and still have it. I've hated on EA probably more than most here. I want competition and want this game to improve quickly. The sad thing is, some can't give credit where it's due. This game looks to be a ton better than 25 (still has many issues).

I had a friend comment on something about Madden 15 the other day. It was a total ignorant statement. I immediately asked him if he'd been to OS. He quickly responded yes. I said, don't bother to visit the forum if you want to know anything but mostly biased opinions and false agendas. This doesn't mean everyone that has issues with the game. I have plenty. However, I do like what I'm seeing from 15. Will the upgrades give me more than my usual 2 weeks worth of play before I hate the game? Hopefully, but I won't know until its in my hands.

Rant over. I'm sure there are some that will want to bring the torches and pitchforks. That's fine. I have an opinion like anyone else, and I won't sway, rollover, or get pushed around because of it.
Just go check the thread for the first live stream they did and see how negative and biased it was. A majority of the posters here don't have agendas. When the devs do right by us, they get the credit. When we see something we don't like we don't sugar coat it. That's just how it is here. People on this site don't "hate" Madden as much as people think.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 08-02-2014, 10:35 PM   #474
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceMask

Agreed. The graphics are just plain nuts. Can't argue with that. But that makes you wonder even more why the heck they WOULDN'T want to have more tight shots on the players. Why in the heck would they NOT want to show off something that looks that incredible???

I just don't know.
Except Tom Brady's arm is obviously painted half blue lol. I'm glad Peyton has a really good face scan this year. Shadows look nice really makes everything look more organic and lifelike.
Old 08-02-2014, 10:52 PM   #475
Rookie

AmericasTeam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Just go check the thread for the first live stream they did and see how negative and biased it was. A majority of the posters here don't have agendas. When the devs do right by us, they get the credit. When we see something we don't like we don't sugar coat it. That's just how it is here. People on this site don't "hate" Madden as much as people think.
I agree. Most don't have an agenda, but the way most issues are presented are not helpful or constructive. You don't have to sugarcoat to have your voice heard. With the state of the Madden forum, there is absolutely no way for us to be taken seriously by the dev team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2014, 11:04 PM   #476
Pro

videlsports's Arena

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceMask
You don't mind that they disappear too fast to be read?
It stays up a pretty good time ImO maybe 2 more seconds,but in both games it stayed up long to me
Old 08-02-2014, 11:07 PM   #477
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
I agree. Most don't have an agenda, but the way most issues are presented are not helpful or constructive. You don't have to sugarcoat to have your voice heard. With the state of the Madden forum, there is absolutely no way for us to be taken seriously by the dev team.
In all fairness though, I think some people including myself have a hard time taking the Madden team seriously after the last 6+ years of spinning in circles while other sport titles continue to progress at what I consider a more aggressive pace.

I actually couldn't care less if the Madden Devs take me seriously, I just want them to make a great football game.

Last edited by DNMHIII; 08-02-2014 at 11:09 PM.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:08 PM   #478
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
We're already taken seriously by the dev team. Rex has made several posts here and says the team reads everything. There are plenty of helpful and constructive posts and posters here. We all see and interpret things the way we want to though.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 08-02-2014, 11:11 PM   #479
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:

Not true at all. Rex made mention of things that have been on OS forums. They read the forums. They take notice. They are just mature enough to sift through some trolling and get the constructive stuff.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:22 PM   #480
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
I trying to think of a way to ask you to help me understand where you're coming from without me coming across like a Richard, lol. The state of the Madden forum is a direct reflection of the state of the game. I honestly can't think of a negative comment that wouldn't pretty much be spot on and proven by the actual game, maybe aside from graphics, which should be a given. People have complaints about acclaimed sports titles like The Show, so it begs to reason that there would be even more so with a game like Madden.

I get that OS is all about constructive criticism but that's just a way to keep some decorum, imo, it has squat to do with the devs taking our feedback seriously. Prime example, LBz, DueceDouglas, DECEBB, Phobia and Gotmadskillzson, just to name a few, have created outstanding constructive entire threads about improving various aspects of this game, that Tiburon obviously couldn't care less about.

I'll stop because I'm about to go on a pointless rant but I don't understand where this stuff about "Madden's not that bad", "We can't have nice things in the Madden forum due to hate", etc come from.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »