Home

Madden NFL 15 - Top Cornerbacks

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - Top Cornerbacks within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2014, 09:11 PM   #25
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Top Cornerbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSh4dow95
Not a Dolphins fan, but does anyone other than myself think Brent Grimes should've been top 5?
Moore tweeted that Grimes is a 91, so he is just one point lower than fifth spot

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2014, 09:49 PM   #26
Pro

SiNsinNatti's Arena

OVR: 0

I don't know why we as Madden fans get so worked up about ratings. I get wanting ratings to "matter more". But don't be disappointed someone isn't in the top five or is in the top 5. We all know by week 4 a lot of these ratings will have changed for better or worst. Just enjoy the build up to release date with the sneak peaks they're giving us. Their rankings will fluctuate.
Season 15 7-9-0
Season 14 (12-4*-0) NFC East Div. Champions
Season 13 (8-8-0)

www.twitch.tv/sinsinnatti3x
Old 07-30-2014, 11:16 PM   #27
Rookie

Haden is one of the top 5 most overrated players in the league. I live in northeast Ohio so I get to watch all of their games and he gives up a big reception everygame. I don't see what the obsession with him is.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:49 PM   #28
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman85
Haden is one of the top 5 most overrated players in the league. I live in northeast Ohio so I get to watch all of their games and he gives up a big reception everygame. I don't see what the obsession with him is.
Yea, about that...

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/sta...ing-stats-2013

Sidenote: This is really impressive especially when you consider how bad the their d was last yr

79. T.McBride, NYG: 0.489 (One of the ten highest rates of targets per snap, one of the ten lowest in yards allowed per snap. Insane.)

Also, maddens 5th best corner is ranked in the mid 30s here

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 07-31-2014, 01:52 AM   #29
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNsinNatti
I don't know why we as Madden fans get so worked up about ratings. I get wanting ratings to "matter more". But don't be disappointed someone isn't in the top five or is in the top 5. We all know by week 4 a lot of these ratings will have changed for better or worst. Just enjoy the build up to release date with the sneak peaks they're giving us. Their rankings will fluctuate.
Not to mention most of us, especially on this site, will end up either downloading adjusted rosters or fixing them ourselves. I know I spend the first week adjusting every single rating in the game so there aren't so many 90+ players.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:51 AM   #30
Pro

SiNsinNatti's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
Yea, about that...

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/sta...ing-stats-2013

Sidenote: This is really impressive especially when you consider how bad the their d was last yr

79. T.McBride, NYG: 0.489 (One of the ten highest rates of targets per snap, one of the ten lowest in yards allowed per snap. Insane.)

Also, maddens 5th best corner is ranked in the mid 30s here
Trumaine Beast'd last season. But you're wrong about the Giants having a bad defense. They started the year off shakey the first five games, cuz of injuries and lack of adjustments. But started improving a lot once Beason, McBride and Hill cracked the line up. They played more of that Man/Cover 2 hybrid. 7-3 once those guys started to start
Season 15 7-9-0
Season 14 (12-4*-0) NFC East Div. Champions
Season 13 (8-8-0)

www.twitch.tv/sinsinnatti3x
Old 07-31-2014, 07:47 AM   #31
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1
Looking at that Revis pic has me wondering. I wonder if they finally fixed that face mask he's wearing? If I remember correctly the bars were bent or curved. It looked weird from the side. Ncaa had right in there game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 07:52 AM   #32
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNsinNatti
Trumaine Beast'd last season. But you're wrong about the Giants having a bad defense. They started the year off shakey the first five games, cuz of injuries and lack of adjustments. But started improving a lot once Beason, McBride and Hill cracked the line up. They played more of that Man/Cover 2 hybrid. 7-3 once those guys started to start
The Giants had a very good defense last year. What killed them was there complete lack of a run game and Eli Manning having another horrible season, he is by the far the most inconsistent QB in the NFL. Which is why I laugh everytime Giants fans try to say he is elite.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »