Home

New Madden 15 video Xbox Direct with Sean Graddy

This is a discussion on New Madden 15 video Xbox Direct with Sean Graddy within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2014, 01:00 AM   #17
Rookie

un4gettable fire's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Madden 15 video Xbox Direct with Sean Graddy

At the end of the game, is that supposed to be Mike Zimmer? I thought the other coaches looked really good but it seems like Zimmer looks horrible. Is this probably the case for all new coaches?
Old 08-05-2014, 03:01 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 32

My concern is this: it is for the replay angles. I keep hearing looks looks looks, " camera angles that really show the details of the players. They tried to do this with the replay angles in Madden 13, and it was a colossal failure. I hope they have not elected to do the same thing in 15, and neglect the importance of authentic camera angles. Authentic camera angles, are really important to the replay value and overall presentation of the game. If they did this, which I hope they didn't, they have already set presentation aspect of the game back. Rex, if you are reading this, please make sure this is not the case Madden 15. Again, this was a colossal failure with the Madden 13. Do not neglect the importance of authenticity in regards to the camera angles during replay.

We have seen enough in regards to player detail . We want to see authentic camera angles during replays. We want to see how to play develops. We do not want to see zoomed in replay angles that have the purpose of only showing off player detail. We do not care about that aspect. This may be a deal breaker for some. I'm already not liking some of these angles I am seeing in these videos. keep it authentic and keep to what we see on TV.

Last edited by SECElit3; 08-05-2014 at 03:16 AM.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:01 AM   #19
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
The fact that they keep saying that half of your plays are on defense makes me think they may never improve Special Teams beyond what they did this year.
They claim that kick power and kick accuracy actually matter this year which is a step in the right direction for special teams if it works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »