Home

Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings For AFC and NFC North

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings For AFC and NFC North within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2014, 08:58 AM   #89
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings Released For AFC and NFC North

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent3419
uhhhh....manziel catching is a 65 and his carry is a 60 did i read that right?

Sent from the landmass between new orleans and mobile on Tapatalk
why would they rate Manziel's catching higher then his carry skills because I think that his carry should be around 75 and his catch around 50 because I do not remember him catching a lot of passes in college.

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 08-04-2014, 09:13 AM   #90
Banned

iloveparkmin's Arena

OVR: 0
Donny Moore is very awful at rate players that why some players has ridiculous rating
Old 08-04-2014, 09:19 AM   #91
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings For AFC and NFC North

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFem09
Mosley is like a top 10 Madden LB out of the gate. those coverage ratings are ridiculous.
Agreed. I don't have any issue with our linebackers. I just have an issue with Jimmy Smith and guys on our defensive line. I get that they are going to need to prove themselves this season, but some things should already be evident from physical standpoint. Terrance Cody is hanging on by a damn thread to make the team, has a 97 strength in Madden. Since when did this guy ever show that kind of strength? Never did. Not even close. He's just fat. Brandon Williams on the other hand, Bench Presses 525 http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...f-14671dca3116 there is evidence to show that. Why can't he get the appropriate strength rating in the game for that? I know why, because then he'd be stronger than their favorite guys. Well he is.

This guy will be starting for us this year, not Cody and already from a physical standpoint he should be rated better than Cody. Hell with limited time as a rookie, Williams did something that Cody has not since he's been in the league, namely register a QB sack. Anyways...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2014, 09:58 AM   #92
Rookie

Khanchus's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFem09
Mosley is like a top 10 Madden LB out of the gate. those coverage ratings are ridiculous.
Yeah man...i feel the same exact way

our defensive line is going to because stout this yr with so much depth...Jernigan, Lewis Moore, Wliilams (these three i was expecting not to get a rating respective to their ablilty mainly because those guys are only really known to ravens fans and not around the league so i would presume Donny Moore wouldnt know to much about their phyiscally raw ability (let alone their potential but how can you rate potential?) Mcphee (they say hes a OLB but i see him mostly line up as a DE), ngata, and you got sizzle and dummervil coming off the sides, not to mention canty as another veteran leader, and some young yungs like that 6'7 dude who just tore his ACL, i think Urshel is his name, but that is going to give him time to get accustom to the nfl)

Jimmy Smith doesnt get the attention he deserves, his been consistent and always improving, his speed/acc rating i wouldnt really complain about because i feel like his length makes him dangerous appose to his speed

Yeah your right Bfem, Mosley will be beastly with those coverage ratings and his speed not to mention he has a 72 catch rating.

Ive been hoping for Cody to finally step up but im loosing hope for him, even though they said hes healthy and better than ever and i read today hes hurt with his hip again smh
Old 08-04-2014, 10:39 AM   #93
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

I know it doesn't matter, but how is Blair Walsh an 81? That's hilariously low.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:48 AM   #94
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanchus
Yeah man...i feel the same exact way

our defensive line is going to because stout this yr with so much depth...Jernigan, Lewis Moore, Wliilams (these three i was expecting not to get a rating respective to their ablilty mainly because those guys are only really known to ravens fans and not around the league so i would presume Donny Moore wouldnt know to much about their phyiscally raw ability (let alone their potential but how can you rate potential?) Mcphee (they say hes a OLB but i see him mostly line up as a DE), ngata, and you got sizzle and dummervil coming off the sides, not to mention canty as another veteran leader, and some young yungs like that 6'7 dude who just tore his ACL, i think Urshel is his name, but that is going to give him time to get accustom to the nfl)

Jimmy Smith doesnt get the attention he deserves, his been consistent and always improving, his speed/acc rating i wouldnt really complain about because i feel like his length makes him dangerous appose to his speed

Yeah your right Bfem, Mosley will be beastly with those coverage ratings and his speed not to mention he has a 72 catch rating.

Ive been hoping for Cody to finally step up but im loosing hope for him, even though they said hes healthy and better than ever and i read today hes hurt with his hip again smh
One thing I disagree with you on is when there is evidence out there that shows that 1) one player has moved up the depth chart over another player; and 2) shows that one player is physically superior to another player, then that must get addressed ASAP. If Donny is the 'Czar' that he says he is, then he's not only looking at some stats from last year, but he's doing exactly what you said you don't expect him to do, namely keep up with the team.

On Jimmy Smith, tell me how exactly does a guy line up against a WR that is rated 99 in this game and on 13 targets in a half, hold him to 2 catches for 8 yards and all he is is an 82 overall. Not even some of the guys they have in the top five CB's can claim that. Now I'm not saying Smith should be a top 5 guy, although some sites graded him as that for last year. I won't go that far, but I sure as hell don't believe he should be merely an 82.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:52 AM   #95
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 15 AFC/NFC North Player Ratings Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
Could be that one of them is measuring how far passes are from the line of scrimmage while the other is measuring how far the pass physically travels in the air, and could also be that maybe ESPN didn't account for drops in theirs. Idk. Or maybe passes that rotoworld thought were drops, ESPN disagreed on.
This is why sometimes I just don't have total faith in stats. Sometimes it's just best to watch game tape.

From what I saw, Teddy is definitely the most accurate passer out of the big three rookies. Bortles has the most pure arm strength. What is Teddys arm strength in the game? I'm having trouble viewing it on my ipad. I think 88-89 is fair.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2014, 11:05 AM   #96
Rookie

Khanchus's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
One thing I disagree with you on is when there is evidence out there that shows that 1) one player has moved up the depth chart over another player; and 2) shows that one player is physically superior to another player, then that must get addressed ASAP. If Donny is the 'Czar' that he says he is, then he's not only looking at some stats from last year, but he's doing exactly what you said you don't expect him to do, namely keep up with the team.

On Jimmy Smith, tell me how exactly does a guy line up against a WR that is rated 99 in this game and on 13 targets in a half, hold him to 2 catches for 8 yards and all he is is an 82 overall. Not even some of the guys they have in the top five CB's can claim that. Now I'm not saying Smith should be a top 5 guy, although some sites graded him as that for last year. I won't go that far, but I sure as hell don't believe he should be merely an 82.
correct, and i am not giving Donny Moore an excuse to not accurately rate a guy, but your right in what your saying about the depth chart/ strength issue

Ok yea i agree with you the Jimmy had a monster game and i said he is not getting the attention he deserves and i feel like he should be 84-87 but i am fine with a 82 with exception to his pursuit rating.
One more year of dominance and he should be up there and if not i would start to feel how you currently due.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »