Home

Madden Stats ???

This is a discussion on Madden Stats ??? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2014, 02:23 PM   #1
MVP

Grinder12000's Arena

OVR: 3
Madden Stats ???

Forgive me if this is obvious but since I just started playing Madden 25 now that there is a coach mode.

I see after game stats like dropped passes on my PS3 but that stat seems to vanish when I look at the YTD stats. Along with a few other meaningful categories.

Do I need to have a pen and paper after game to get those? I mean QB ATT and COMP are not in the YTD stats ?? really?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2014, 02:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden Stats ???

yeah theres no way to see drops they don't show them outside of the game stats.. qb att/cmp should be in the season stats though
Old 08-03-2014, 04:39 AM   #3
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzbin
Forgive me if this is obvious but since I just started playing Madden 25 now that there is a coach mode.

I see after game stats like dropped passes on my PS3 but that stat seems to vanish when I look at the YTD stats. Along with a few other meaningful categories.

Do I need to have a pen and paper after game to get those? I mean QB ATT and COMP are not in the YTD stats ?? really?
Interesting enough drops aren't a stat that's tracked by the real NFL. Officially it doesn't exist according to the NFL. Which is why none of the Big 5 websites (CBS, NFL, Yahoo, ESPN or FOX) track drops. Most of the broadcasts from those same companies will show them or mention them but to see how many a player has requires going to one of the specialty stat sites (PFF, Sporting Charts, football outsiders).
Old 08-03-2014, 07:53 PM   #4
MVP

Grinder12000's Arena

OVR: 3

What I'm trying to do is find a way to see if a WR is actually playing well. Just REC is certainly not enough.

ON DEFENSE at least they have downs played which was a pleasant surprise - I could care less about Games Played.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:52 AM   #5
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzbin
What I'm trying to do is find a way to see if a WR is actually playing well. Just REC is certainly not enough.

ON DEFENSE at least they have downs played which was a pleasant surprise - I could care less about Games Played.
I can't remember all the stats that Madden tracks but a good basis for WR's in the real NFL is receptions, yards, yards after the catch, yards per reception, yards per game. Games played can be very important as far as injury risk goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »