Home

madden 15 demo?

This is a discussion on madden 15 demo? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2014, 01:26 PM   #97
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: madden 15 demo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
A demo would be cool but I don't need one. Had fun with M25 and am really excited about 15.
Just need the game already.
Same here. Given their history I would feel a lot more comfortable getting to play a demo first but I enjoyed Madden 25 and 15 looks like another (and larger) step in the right direction.
Old 08-09-2014, 01:37 PM   #98
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Without competition why?

Despite his claims, they don't have to market the game over another. No real reason to.
They still should plug their game. Even if they have the market cornered, you take advantage of every outlet possible to drive up sales.

Not putting out a demo tells me as a "new" consumer to this market, that they're not as confident in their product.
Old 08-09-2014, 01:52 PM   #99
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
They still should plug their game. Even if they have the market cornered, you take advantage of every outlet possible to drive up sales.

Not putting out a demo tells me as a "new" consumer to this market, that they're not as confident in their product.
Yeah but you aren't a new or uneducated consumer and you know they are confident.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:14 PM   #100
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

I would like to see a demo for one reason,and one reason only...

Watching all these damn preseason games is driving me nuts...I needs me some NFL football...

“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 08-09-2014, 03:32 PM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 3

Demo or not, I'm still getting the game. I'm hoping for a demo, however, because I'm anxious to play the game.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:52 PM   #102
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

I'm picking up a ps4 today. I just assumed Tuesday would be demo day since its been that way forever on ps3. Never occurred to me they didn't do a next gen demo last year.

I generally buy used a week or two after release because I hate exclusivity but considered buying new to support the sim direction they attempted this year. If I can't try it for myself I'll have to redbox at release time which means it won't be a big deal to wait for a used copy again.

Not releasing a demo is a red flag for me personally. It just makes me feel like the developers aren't confident. Even Backbreaker had one and that probably did cost a few sales even though they only sold a couple hundred thousand anyways. Also wasn't there a poll up recently about news of an early demo for one of the basketball games? I thought that was showing confidence in the product.

Just a preference of mine. Especially regarding Madden and my last gen experience.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:26 PM   #103
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
A demo would be cool but I don't need one. Had fun with M25 and am really excited about 15.
Just need the game already.
I don't need one either. It would just make the time go faster for me if we had a demo.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:07 PM   #104
Rookie

JustinSane1991's Arena

OVR: 0

Regardless if there's a demo I still have my copy fully paid off and ready to be picked up on the 26th. I do however still hope a demo comes out so I can satisfy some of my Madden cravings.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »