Home
Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2014, 09:07 PM   #113
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: madden 15 demo?

if they don't come out with the demo for ps4,thats pretty bad that there going to do there customers that way,so people will pay for early access.all about the money.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:13 PM   #114
Pro

spidertour02's Arena

OVR: 0

I have to admit that I'm not surprised, though I am disappointed. I'm right on the fence -- it's been a few years since I've played Madden, so I was counting on a demo to steer my decision.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:24 PM   #115
Rookie

No demo is horrible when was there not a demo except for the madden 25 for the ps4 but it was already out on the ps3 and xbox 360. It's whatever though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 09:30 PM   #116
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertour02
I have to admit that I'm not surprised, though I am disappointed. I'm right on the fence -- it's been a few years since I've played Madden, so I was counting on a demo to steer my decision.
Madden25 was better then last gen on ps4/xbox1 so I'm sure it will be a upgrade with defense finally and a more crisp true step
Old 08-11-2014, 09:44 AM   #117
Banned

levalution's Arena

no demo means they are scared for people to play the game and steer away from buying it. really sad state of affairs for EA who has gone from an innovator to just trying to stay afloat.

last year they brought a very weak effort with the PS3 port they marketed as a new game, this year they had all the time to put out a quality product and it seems like they dont even think its good enough to give people a chance to play and then decide.

i hope that with the lack of demo, it drives more people to wait and see before buying day 1. i am certainly no longer giving EA my money every single year after the 60 dollar rip off that was madden 25.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:57 AM   #118
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by levalution
no demo means they are scared for people to play the game and steer away from buying it. really sad state of affairs for EA who has gone from an innovator to just trying to stay afloat.

last year they brought a very weak effort with the PS3 port they marketed as a new game, this year they had all the time to put out a quality product and it seems like they dont even think its good enough to give people a chance to play and then decide.

i hope that with the lack of demo, it drives more people to wait and see before buying day 1. i am certainly no longer giving EA my money every single year after the 60 dollar rip off that was madden 25.

It this was Nba Live I would agree with the "No Demo" comment but this is Madden.

Sales may or may not be what EA wants but this game will sell a boatload. Gamers need there football.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:00 AM   #119
Banned

levalution's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
It this was Nba Live I would agree with the "No Demo" comment but this is Madden.

Sales may or may not be what EA wants but this game will sell a boatload. Gamers need there football.
my point exactly. the people who will buy it regardless don't need a demo, the people who are on the fence wont get one and will be tempted to buy 1 day so they can play with their friends or just play football.

BTW isnt that the problem in a nutshell. we keep buying EA's inferior product, the NFL keeps making money, and there is no driver for anyone to actually allow competition or make a good game.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:12 AM   #120
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by levalution

Exactly^^^^
If there's no demo release, then that speaks VOLUMES about their product. I don't see a sensible reason why a company with a good product wouldn't want as many ppl as possible to try it out. I just simply want to know if "60 calculations per second" will be enough for my elite CB to FINALLY be able stop a curl route in man to man coverage. Im not drinking the kool-aid this year. My eyes see the EXACT same broken ps3 port with horrible a.i. At this point, there is zero reason for me to buy Madden this year. But i hope im wrong.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »