Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2014, 03:13 PM   #153
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Connected Franchise Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
Interesting, as I had never seen this. What is crazy to me is that ''gamers...upload (and edit) rosters''. In other words, EA wasn't doing it, they were just supposed to prevent people from editing? That logic is so weak, because it also eliminates editing that is pure random, fantasy or fictional.
This is from the Sam Keller lawsuit which EA and the NCAA recently settled for $20 million. The Ed Obannon lawsuit was the one based on player likeness and NCAA player rights. Based on the wording though it sounds like EA may never give the ability to edit draft classes (who could blame them?), if they do they probably won't allow sharing. I would not be surprised if 2k follows soon before they are also sued.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:13 PM   #154
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
Interesting, as I had never seen this. What is crazy to me is that ''gamers...upload (and edit) rosters''. In other words, EA wasn't doing it, they were just supposed to prevent people from editing? That logic is so weak, because it also eliminates editing that is pure random, fantasy or fictional.
Yes, allowing others to infringe doesn't put EA in the clear just because they agent doing it themselves. Nothing weak about the logic there.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:15 PM   #155
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Hopefully they'll now have a blog to say what's gonna be in last gen. Hopefully all the CFM stuff makes it in. I'm ready to get excited about picking it up for ps3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 03:17 PM   #156
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
he's going to start off at the baseline confidence level of 50 which is neutral, unless I understand the system wrong.

That's also only one player example. I could counter with Sealver Siliga of the Patriots. He was signed and became an immediate full time starter and finished the year with a sack in 3 straight games.
Which is exactly my point. You shouldn't be able to just go and pluck guys off the street and plug them in and get that player at their neutral level or rating.

As for Sealver Siliga, he was added to their practice squad on October 23rd of last year and wasn't put on their active roster until November 27th, over a month later which just kind of furthers my point.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:17 PM   #157
Just started!

OVR: 0
Wow wow wow I cannot wait to get my hands on this
Old 08-06-2014, 03:18 PM   #158
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASPORTS_AJ
You will be able to simulate some of or all of your Game Prep hours every week. All up to you, and the CPU will use logic based on your team/roster on what to prep if you don't want to. If you need help deciding what to train, there is also the "Recommended Activities" tab to help you out.

This is awesome to me. Thank you!! I HATED having to play one of 8 (or whatever the number was) practice sessions every week. I liked the idea of it, it just took way too much time. I know some like it, but the busier my life has gotten, the harder it is to spend that kind of time. Awesome too that there's an option to sim through it and still get the reward of it.

That being said, all in all sounds like alot of nice things have been done to CF this year... I love it!
Old 08-06-2014, 03:19 PM   #159
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Hopefully they'll now have a blog to say what's gonna be in last gen. Hopefully all the CFM stuff makes it in. I'm ready to get excited about picking it up for ps3.
I'd think a lot of this would make it, the the on the field stuff that what probably won't come to last gen.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:24 PM   #160
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

All sounds absolutely amazing, wow. My excitement is at an all time high.

Yankees: #AllRise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »