Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2014, 06:55 PM   #233
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
The way he talked about it in the video made it seem like it definitely wasn't playable. Which kind of defeats the entire purpose of changing the structure of it.
Deuce, where's the CFM presentation improvements??? I'm seeing next to nothing in this area. EA needs to hire you
Old 08-06-2014, 06:55 PM   #234
Pro

OVR: 2

I wonder if we can play the ProBowl and will the have the proper helmets?
Old 08-06-2014, 07:04 PM   #235
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Deuce, where's the CFM presentation improvements??? I'm seeing next to nothing in this area. EA needs to hire you
Doesn't appear to be any outside of what we've seen from the original presentation. It's probably all just modified with CFM stats with maybe some minor differences. Also appears nothing was done to draft presentation either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 07:06 PM   #236
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Doesn't appear to be any outside of what we've seen from the original presentation. It's probably all just modified with CFM stats with maybe some minor differences. Also appears nothing was done to draft presentation either.
I don't think off season was touched at all, from what I can tell.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:07 PM   #237
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
I wonder if we can play the ProBowl and will the have the proper helmets?
I hope we can and I don't see why not. It's next gen after all, I have always thought it would be awesome to see all those different helmets to represent different teams on one field in madden.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:11 PM   #238
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden NFL 15: Connected Franchise Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASPORTS_AJ
You'll notice from this screen, that FA's take more into account than just money. They also take into consideration:
  • Coach Ability
  • Scheme Fit
  • Team Need
  • Contract Length
  • Salary Amount
  • Signing Bonus
I love it where you just don't sign a player anymore I really like how the player looks at everything involved in your team

P.S. what is the difference between connectted franchise & connected career

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 08-06-2014, 07:12 PM   #239
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
I think your missing my point about "mirroring" the real NFL. Kaepernick starts over Smith fine that's great. that would be a switch I would make in game myself. That's the point. I can still do this in CFM but going from team to team to cut players for 32 teams or make roster moves so the rosters resemble real life is a CHORE.

The only reason why I said that about how long ive been playing madden is because in another thread some one was saying because a bunch of us wanted a barebones season/franchise option that we were casual gamers which made/makes NO sense. I understand there are older "casual" gamers. wanting an easy mode to be able to reflect the real NFL absolutely doesn't make anyone a casual gamer.

lol..play one season sell the game...you just don't get it so im gonna stop

On the CFM changes I just don't understand why we still cant edit ratings in season. Online ok, I understand, but offline CFM's lack of the ability to edit ratings is ridiculous. They also have to make it easier to control all 32 teams offline. How hard can it be to give the offline guys some options.
I'll admit that I perhaps misinterpreted what you were saying, but to the bolded part above...what am I not getting? You want season mode? When season mode existed on Madden games (again, prior to 06), once the season was over you were done. So I don't understand what you mean by this. Do you mean to say that you would, if given the option, replay season mode over & over?

If so, why? And if not, then...what else is there to do but sell it? Or gamefly it, play a season, send it back. Or are you here just to complain? It's ok if you are, about half of OS is here for the same reason so you're in good company.

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 08-06-2014, 07:12 PM   #240
Rookie

OVR: 0
I really wanted custom draft classes, but since they got rid of the stupid stuff they had before, this might be good. The other changes look good, I might just buy it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »