Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2014, 01:06 AM   #305
Rookie

OVR: 0
I wish they brought back the extra point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 01:06 AM   #306
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Wow! I'm sold.

As long as the sim engine doesn't allow half of the starting qb's to throw for less than 50% cmp pct I'm good. I spent weeks tweaking rosters before ever playing a game just to get palatable qb sim stats.

So glad practice is gone. It was a laborious, overpowering part of the game and added zero enjoyment. I love the idea of being able to develop a young qb while at the same time preparing my starter to be at his best week in and week out.

I would have liked to seen some type of homefield advantage tied into the confidence rating. If you play in Seattle the Seahawks should get a boost while the opponent takes a hit. Homefield isn't as profound in the pros but it definitely exists.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:09 AM   #307
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckinley Cash
Coaches this year also affect your player's confidence.
They also affect whether a free agent signs with your team.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:26 AM   #308
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainTrain43
Sales have already dropped quite a bit and I know quite a few people who skipped Madden last year for just that reason and are skipping it again for that reason.

Not saying they will lose millions of customers...but probably in the thousands. That is a big deal to ALOT of people, and a big reason alot of people even bought NCAA to begin with when it was still being made.
Sales dropped in the first few months but that had more to do with two new consoles about to be released a few months later. Once sales from the PS4 and XB1 were added in the overall sales were down compared to 13 but not by a significant number. The difference could be explained by the down economy and high unemployment rate just as much/more as draft classes.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:31 AM   #309
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 - Connected Franchise Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by badluck22
im 90% sure you can build a new stadium in your current city if the current stadium is bad enough.
As long as your current stadium was below a certain number last year (don't remember what it was) you could build a new stadium in the same city.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:39 AM   #310
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azcardinal32
This looks great, this year they made progressing players less tedious. Hopefully next year they can fix scouting. From the screen shown it doesnt look like scouting has changed at all so I still have to spend ridiculous amounts of points on things I can learn for free at the scouting combine like speed, strength, etc.
While I would love to see a combine, realistically you can't take much from it. Real NFL scouts/coaches call it the underwear Olympics for a reason. 40 yd dash was originally designed for gunners because the average punt was 40 yds. It doesn't tell you how fast a player will be in an actual game situation, it tell's you how fast he is in perfect conditions, running in a straight line while wearing underwear. While we have to spend points to determine speed, NFL teams have to spend ridiculous amount of times in the film room to determine just how fast or strong a recruit really is. They mainly use the combine for two reasons: one it's the first chance you have all the recruits practicing together and interacting with one another. Two it's the first chance many teams have to interview every player on their draft board.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:40 AM   #311
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

I wonder if the relocation issues have been fixed. I'd love to move the Raiders or Rams back to LA but if it's going to still say Oakland or St. Louis in the end zone it's a complete waste of time. I'd like to see some more stadium variance as well but I think that would have been mentioned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 01:46 AM   #312
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I wonder if the relocation issues have been fixed. I'd love to move the Raiders or Rams back to LA but if it's going to still say Oakland or St. Louis in the end zone it's a complete waste of time. I'd like to see some more stadium variance as well but I think that would have been mentioned.
That (along with the horrible relocation team uniforms/logos) is what killed owner mode for me last year. I ended up giving up after a few attempts and just playing coach mode. I don't want to play with the San Antonio Rams of St. Louis, I want the San Antonio Rams. I would even settle for just generic endzones rather than seeing St. Louis Rams in the endzone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »