Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2014, 12:19 PM   #393
MVP

underdog13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftychampleone
Cool. So this means if I see the CPU do something to their lineup/roster that I don't like during the, I can change it?
No you would have to be more involved I believe. It's not like the show. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:31 PM   #394
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Users can now remove an injured player from IR if they heal quickly. Use this functionality carefully, as it’s only allowed once per season.
Probably nothing but just worded interestingly. I don't believe any players ever heal quicker than the amount of weeks they're designated with but maybe it's been slightly tweaked. Doubt it but just a thought.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:41 PM   #395
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog13
No you would have to be more involved I believe. It's not like the show. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this.
I meant to say “during the season”. It seems to be danced around. I just wanted a game where if I see Brady getting benched in Week 6 for the Patriots or see the 49ers start a rookie QB over Kap in the being of season, I can say “Hell No!” just edit that? It also seems that you can’t players on other teams or your team once the season starts. Does this mode at least allow me to use created players on my team and then start a CFM offline? Forgive me in advance for these questions. I haven’t bought Madden since…2007 on PS2.

Seriously…
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 12:43 PM   #396

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

So I am waiting on purchasing m15 and that will be my first time doing that in probably 15 years. Its not that m25 was bad, it was just flat. Factor in the fact that if i want to go next gen, its quite an investment.

The absolute beauty of EA's early access program is that we all get to see the feedback from those who choose to use it. No more being surprised on release day by some massive bug. Those will be caught by the legions on this board.

So here's to EA season pass and this forum. Appreciate those 2 things making my decision easier.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:44 PM   #397
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I like what I started. That word is going to sweep the OS forums!!

Or get censored like some other non-cuss words on here...

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 08-07-2014, 12:45 PM   #398
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Probably nothing but just worded interestingly. I don't believe any players ever heal quicker than the amount of weeks they're designated with but maybe it's been slightly tweaked. Doubt it but just a thought.
Another great point, people have been stating for sometime injury length should be displayed as a approximation, ie 2-4 weeks, instead of an exact. Hopefully this is an indicator of a change to that.

I beat the constant drum for a progressive injury system but in the meantime it would be nice to at least see designations like in the real NFL, ie probable, doubtful, etc. Nothing too deep at first, just attach those labels to some existing injuries and let them scale the severity, as well as effect applicable ratings, like confidence does. For example a WR could have a broken finger and instead of just being "out" they could be "doubtful" with a steep ratings hit to CTH or "questionable" with a lesser ratings hit to CTH. Then the User/CPU have to make a decision whether to play them or not, of course risking further injury.

That all may seem rather wishlisty but the foundation for that was already laid in M10 I think, when Ian n company added in playable injuries just for each game, instead of the entire career mode.

Last edited by Big FN Deal; 08-07-2014 at 12:50 PM.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:53 PM   #399
Pro

pacman5769's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Connected Franchise Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Its kind of a bummer that we're still not 100% clear on game prep/XP and what you're able to do from week to week. We have the broad strokes 25 miles up view, but the ground level would be nice. I want to know exactly how much XP you can gain per week and if you can work your entire team in position/individual drills, or only a few players per week.
You will know in 19 days :-)
Old 08-07-2014, 01:03 PM   #400
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Another great point, people have been stating for sometime injury length should be displayed as a approximation, ie 2-4 weeks, instead of an exact. Hopefully this is an indicator of a change to that.

I beat the constant drum for a progressive injury system but in the meantime it would be nice to at least see designations like in the real NFL, ie probable, doubtful, etc. Nothing too deep at first, just attach those labels to some existing injuries and let them scale the severity, as well as effect applicable ratings, like confidence does. For example a WR could have a broken finger and instead of just being "out" they could be "doubtful" with a steep ratings hit to CTH or "questionable" with a lesser ratings hit to CTH. Then the User/CPU have to make a decision whether to play them or not, of course risking further injury.

That all may seem rather wishlisty but the foundation for that was already laid in M10 I think, when Ian n company added in playable injuries just for each game, instead of the entire career mode.
Makes me wonder if there is still team oriented things in game prep where every player earns XP and how injured are/aren't affected by this. Would make for an interesting cause/affect of injuries if they didn't earn any XP when they were deemed unable to practice. And on top of that when they were to reach a status of being playable whether it be questionable, doubtful, probable, etc. practicing that player would come with a certain risk of re-injury and tack a couple more weeks on to an existing injury and return him to the non-practice list.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »