Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Videocast with Josh Looman

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Videocast with Josh Looman within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2014, 09:05 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Videocast with Josh Looman

Seems like good progress from last year still needs work though but I like the direction however I'm very disappointed in not being able to create a draft class possible deal breaker for me because it's hard playing with fake players just can't get into it feels cheesy and for the people comparing ncaa law suit to this its a completely different situation the lawsuit was based on the fact that the entire foundation of ncaa was based on users creating likeness of entire teams in cfb giving users a option to create fictional and drafts with players we either want or believe will enter the draft would not bring a lawsuit, in nba 2k people in the os community create years of fictional draft classes that are made up and given story lines some people make classes of the players they think will enter the draft, as a offline user I believe we should have the option to do this or use ea "random" rookie class because i really enjoy drafting 90 ovr rookies (sarcasm)
Old 08-06-2014, 09:40 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
I don't see the issue with requiring 3 qbs. Much better than two qbs going down and you putting in the punter.

Granted, if they gave us practice squad, etc.. We wouldn't have to worry about only having 53 guys.
i'd rather have them fix the actual problem. roster requirements suck, we'll probably be forced to have 10 OL again when most teams only carry 9.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:52 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Okay, I really like that confidence never resets and reflects a cumulative judgment by the player on the roster moves I make as an owner. It really sounds like team-building strategy matters this year, which I love.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:59 PM   #60
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Josh Looman is so far behind, he doesn't know what we truly want. He think he does, but yet he does something so simple as upgrading practice but neglects, FA/Draft AI, CFM presentation, he is clueless.

It's no wonder why EA keeps him, he is a perfect yes man. So many of us here on this board would do so better at making CFM, it seems he forgot how to bring coding from Head Coach to Madden. He gave everything we ever wanted in Madden in Head Coach. Yet refuses to bring any of it over. Shows he doesn't want to use the full potential of the PS4/Xbox 1. He rather leave it bare with minimal improvements.
Old 08-06-2014, 10:01 PM   #61
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Oh dear god, I just heard the part about the QB injury thing.

So they put position requirements back in. They are going to force me to carry 3 QBs and they are happy about that??

Why not just fix the bug?
According to a blog by a game changer he said this is fixed for 15. If you carry two QBs and now if your starter get hurts he stays hurt. You know longer have to carry 3 QBs for injuries to work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 10:34 PM   #62
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi Q
You can't edit draft classes in madden because of the same reason you can't do it on NBA2k.
That's weird b/c i have used a draft class with wiggins, parker, randle, embiid, etc in 2K.

Great video. A few things i didn't like hearing but plenty of positives to make up for it.

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat

Last edited by friscob; 08-06-2014 at 10:36 PM.
Old 08-06-2014, 10:59 PM   #63
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Watched the entire thing and Looman comes off as a great guy who really cares about the game. I like his vision and I respect the passion he shows.

Very pleased about what I heard in that video.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 08-06-2014, 11:15 PM   #64
Rookie

juduking's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
Josh Looman is so far behind, he doesn't know what we truly want. He think he does, but yet he does something so simple as upgrading practice but neglects, FA/Draft AI, CFM presentation, he is clueless.

It's no wonder why EA keeps him, he is a perfect yes man. So many of us here on this board would do so better at making CFM, it seems he forgot how to bring coding from Head Coach to Madden. He gave everything we ever wanted in Madden in Head Coach. Yet refuses to bring any of it over. Shows he doesn't want to use the full potential of the PS4/Xbox 1. He rather leave it bare with minimal improvements.
Did you even watch the video? If not Ill let you in on something. Every thing you just complained about, Looman claimed they worked on or tweaked, or changed in some manner for the better. He is not clueless, as he states in the video that "every year he is trying to add more and more features from Head Coach 09". How exactly does that make him a "clueless yes man"?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »