Home

Madden NFL 15: All Teams Ranked by Overall Rating

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: All Teams Ranked by Overall Rating within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2014, 01:05 PM   #73
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden NFL 15: All Teams Ranked by Overall Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
The Redskins had the 9th ranked offense and a 18th ranked defense and they are at the bottom with the usual suspects. I understand that their record was suspect, 75. They are better than their record.

As long as dictator Donny is in charge, the Redskins won't get the favorable love given to the other teams.

Chisty!
Exactly, and Dallas has the worst defense ever and lose their top players like Ware, Hatcher and overrated S. Lee but still ranked ahead of Washington and NY? Dont get me wrong I hate the Eagles, Giants and Cowgirls but the Dallas love is kinda silly considering they did nothing to get better this offseason not to mention the loses in FA and injury. Everyone else got better....

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 08-07-2014, 01:05 PM   #74
Just started!

OVR: 0
So my CFM is going to be one of these...

Tennessee Titans - Overall 74
Jacksonville Jaguars - Overall 73
Oakland Raiders - Overall 72
Old 08-07-2014, 01:06 PM   #75
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Because they have more fans in Arizona than the Cards.. In all seriousness EA is a joke.. The Palace Cowgirls had the worst defense ever last season and lost their best players yet they still are rated in the 80's.. What a joke.. I assume FA and injuries don’t play a part in ratings.. Smh...
I saw that too, but I ain't say nothing though.

How about how Donny raped RG3 stats back in 2012-2013? Andrew Luck throws a Int, he would receive a bump or nothing got touched, but if RG3 threw one he would take a hit or two.

Twitter was buzzing about how Donny rated the the Skins and mostly from non Redskins fans. SMH.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 01:23 PM   #76
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
I saw that too, but I ain't say nothing though.

How about how Donny raped RG3 stats back in 2012-2013? Andrew Luck throws a Int, he would receive a bump or nothing got touched, but if RG3 threw one he would take a hit or two.

Twitter was buzzing about how Donny rated the the Skins and mostly from non Redskins fans. SMH.
Yeah his logic just doesnt make sense.. If you're gonna go by records from last season how is Houston rated above the Skins? If you're gonna go by projections based off the FA, draft and talent how is Dallas rated in the 80's and above the Cards or Skins when they got worse during the offseason? Makes zero sense...

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 08-07-2014, 01:35 PM   #77
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanchus
its pretty nice to see the ravens having an 8-8 season and still ranked 10th

from the eye ball test one would say the Ravens would be 15 or below overall rated but with the roster moves and pitta being back and strong draft (very strong especially defensively) and the fact we got Gary Kubiak ( the most underrated move of the offseason, i think the is the biggest move by anyone we will finally get away from that stale piece of crock offense by whatever his name is cam buttmeron and jim caldwell keeping the same overall idea of the offense)

its refreshing to see that from teams 18-8 are only seperated by a few points

some teams are underrated and some are overrated but in total i think the ratings came out good at least team wise...
I'm going to stop you right here. I was reading this thread all calmly until I saw this sentence I bolded...

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about if you think grabbing Kubiak is a good thing. If you watch any Texans' football the past 3-4 years, you'd see Kubiak is an atrocious coach and play caller. The main problem is not his knowledge, but how insanely predictable he is. Last year, we were made to be worse than we really were, but that's because Kubiak cannot make a play call to save his life.

Enjoy running the ball on 3rd down with 7+ yards to go. He basically gives up and goes, "Meh. We aren't going to convert on 3rd down anyway. Might as well get a few extra yards to get this punt closer to the goal line."

If anything, this move made your team worse.

/end rant
Old 08-07-2014, 01:42 PM   #78
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Eh, Im not sure of the formula for putting together the overall rankings.

Maybe its just me, but a team that lost 14 games in a row, have the worst record and be ranked higher (whether 1 point or not) than teams that did better is wrong, regardless.
9 of our 14 losses last season were decided by a touchdown or less. We got rid of the two main problems in Gary Kubiak and Wade Phillips (though he did good when he first got here, he was way too predictable), then toss in Matt Schaub. Pair that with a solid draft class (addition of JDC), the return of Arian Foster, and the return of Brian Cushing, I think we'll be better than ever. Not to mention we got arguably one of the top head coaches on the market in Bill O'Brien, who is a Bill Belichick prodigy (inb4sohesacheater).

The Texans got better this offseason. Not a huge amount better, but better. The fact that the Raiders are starting a QB that was our 3rd stringer last year and how ridiculously terrible he was speaks volumes (inb4OMGITWASONEYEAR).
Old 08-07-2014, 01:49 PM   #79
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
9 of our 14 losses last season were decided by a touchdown or less. We got rid of the two main problems in Gary Kubiak and Wade Phillips (though he did good when he first got here, he was way too predictable), then toss in Matt Schaub. Pair that with a solid draft class (addition of JDC), the return of Arian Foster, and the return of Brian Cushing, I think we'll be better than ever. Not to mention we got arguably one of the top head coaches on the market in Bill O'Brien, who is a Bill Belichick prodigy (inb4sohesacheater).

The Texans got better this offseason. Not a huge amount better, but better. The fact that the Raiders are starting a QB that was our 3rd stringer last year and how ridiculously terrible he was speaks volumes (inb4OMGITWASONEYEAR).
Your defense kept you guys in games, but they spent too much time on field.
3 and outs killed you guys.

We're talking an attacking 34 defense. They need pace or a running game to keep them fresh.

Wade was far from your problem.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:56 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Exactly, and Dallas has the worst defense ever and lose their top players like Ware, Hatcher and overrated S. Lee but still ranked ahead of Washington and NY? Dont get me wrong I hate the Eagles, Giants and Cowgirls but the Dallas love is kinda silly considering they did nothing to get better this offseason not to mention the loses in FA and injury. Everyone else got better....
Man tell me about it, I can't understand it. How the heck does the cowboysfinish 1 game ahead of the giants, have a historically bad defense, lose Ware and Hatcher, have one of the worst clutch qb's in the game and finish 5 points higher...makes no sense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »