Home

Madden NFL 15: All Teams Ranked by Overall Rating

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: All Teams Ranked by Overall Rating within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2014, 10:21 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 1
Colts should be an 86.
Bills should be a 77.
Cowboys should be a 78.
Dolphins should be 76.
Bucs should be 75.

Just my opinion.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #90
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15: All Teams Ranked by Overall Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
Your defense kept you guys in games, but they spent too much time on field.
3 and outs killed you guys.

We're talking an attacking 34 defense. They need pace or a running game to keep them fresh.

Wade was far from your problem.
I totally 100% agree with you on the fact that our defense spent too much time on the field. That right there proves just how terrible of a play caller Kubiak really was.

If you watched every game, every down like I did, you would see Wade Phillips ran a somewhat complex, yet predictable defense. It got to the point where offensive coordinators picked up on this, which in turn, relied too heavily on our defensive talent as oppose to great play calls. We did ok. Not great; not bad. But with a phenomenal defensive coach like Crennel coming in, this defense is going to SOAR. Our offensive still needs more weapons, but it will be middle of the pack. I trust O'Brien completely.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #91
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Everyone should know that overall team ratings are just a front and no reason to get worked up about.That's why when you start a franchise every team meets in the middle within 8 points or so where the range is around 78-86 top to bottom.

I believe that when you play online the better player ,or many times cheeser,comes out on top.The only real determining position would be your QB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2014, 12:55 AM   #92
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Hilarious that the Cowboys are the measuring stick for everyone else's teams. Makes me proud to be a fan
they are not the measuring stick to everyone elses teams. they are setting an example for other teams to be aware of what NOT TO BE
Old 08-09-2014, 07:57 AM   #93
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Hilarious that the Cowboys are the measuring stick for everyone else's teams. Makes me proud to be a fan
Just the measuring stick for the bad teams apparently. Fan's of the good teams don't even think twice about the Cowboys.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:34 AM   #94
Rookie

Maybe the Raiders will improve when they move to San Antonio....Raider fans. Just relocate ur team (in Madden 15) after the 2015 season cuz its GONNA happen! Book it! hahaha
Old 08-10-2014, 04:50 AM   #95
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballphanatic
Maybe the Raiders will improve when they move to San Antonio....Raider fans. Just relocate ur team (in Madden 15) after the 2015 season cuz its GONNA happen! Book it! hahaha
The Raiders are a good GM/Owner from being a respectable franchise again. They have a good starting base though with Derek Carr and Khalil Mack and they have virtually no big money contracts to worry about. Could be a very interesting team for a rebuild in Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 05:24 AM   #96
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
I think Dallas getting "worse" is a foolish assumption. Ware hasn't been the same since his neck injury against San Diego, and he rarely saw the field last season at full go.

The Cowboys have been playing without Sean Lee for quite a few games and have adequate replacements for him.

The addition of Melton is an upgrade over Hatcher when age is factored. Dallas wasn't going to pay an aged interior lineman after a contract year (smart move).

Dallas trimmed a lot of the fat - to say they made no progress is simply hatred, and is a bold statement coming from a team that performed as poorly as it did last year and has a new head coach because of it.
Come on man, really??

So with Ware are you saying addition by subtraction or only that his absence will have minimal or no impact on how good Dallas is? Either way you need to rethink that stance. Even if he lost a step Ware is still a quality pass rusher.

Adequate replacements for Lee? I don't know about that. Trading for a retired player is not a sign that there is no concern...

Age is not factored into play now games. Real life you may have a point but not team ratings.

The safe assumption is to say that Dallas got worse. To say they made no progress is not hatred. The "progress" you listed is not progress at all. I think your Cowboy hat is too tight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »