Home

Online Team Play In Madden 15?

This is a discussion on Online Team Play In Madden 15? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2014, 09:34 AM   #1
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24
Online Team Play In Madden 15?

Didn't see anything, might of missed it.

I love playing team play online, and with the new D cameras it would be amazing this year.

It is so buried in the menus that I wouldn't be surprised in EA nix'd it out this year in favor of something else.

Answers to this burning question?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 09:42 AM   #2
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Online Team Play In Madden 15?

Im dying to know this as well, along with team play in communities
Old 08-11-2014, 10:11 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6
Icon2 Re: Online Team Play In Madden 15?

hopefully its in, and hopefully they let us use the new cameras! this is how I play co-op online, since they refuse to put online co-op into CFM. this will be the first thing I will be checking during EA access, although they probably won't let us go online..
Old 08-11-2014, 02:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

all i play team play with my friends and we go against random people we was best in madden 11 when we had the camera view u look at defensive prospective but everyone cry over that camera view and took it out so i hope since madden 15 will have camera view hope it for team play

and hope there is still team play i wont buy it till i hear the word team play is in madden
Old 08-12-2014, 02:48 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0

Oh and bring back the reverse camera angle, that was 10 times better and a billion times more FUN!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2014, 06:32 PM   #6
Banned

FanSinceWayBack's Arena

OVR: 0

It doesnt look like Ill be buying Madden this year. For the 1st time since 1996 and getting it on Super Nintendo...

Lets take a quick moment to applaud EA

I buy games to play with friends. MUT and just playing 1v1 gets old after awhile. Been playing team play or team play communities since both was installed into the game. Always had a Top 100 community and when they took communities out me and my buddies would join MLG just to be able to play team play. In the 360 version of Madden 25 there was communities and team play. Then in the Xbx 1 version of Madden 25 they took out communities and left team play, to which no one played cause it was set-up so piss poorly. It blew my mind that Microsoft would take OUT features from 1 console to the next. I got burnt on the deal, as did you guys too if you love team play. I bought the consoles before the price drop and I probably played Madden 5 or 6 times on the new console. Football is the ultimate team sport and EA has taken team play completely out of the game. Ignorant. Ive been playing FIFA exclusively lately. Its hard for me to believe that EA makes both FIFA and Madden. You can tell that the developers for FIFA care a ton more about their product than the developers for Madden. FIFA encourages team play and you can play 11 v 11 if you want. In FIFA you also get like a 25 song soundtrack. Most of the songs Ive never heard, but I actually enjoy most of them. Madden all you get is 1 crappy instrumental that Im guessing everyone turns off within 45min of getting Madden. Madden has achieved what they want. A monopoly and grabbing consumers by the balls. If you wanna play football, you gotta buy Madden.

Madden logic: "Hey, lets take features out of the game and add them back 3-4 years later and label them as 'New' "

Im obsessed and passionate about football, so needless to say Im pretty upset that EA has ruined football games for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »