Home

Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2014, 10:33 PM   #177
Rookie

leathrneck34's Arena

OVR: 3
Smile Re: Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

You know reviews on here and a lot of our community make excuses every year and this year is no exception. When all the info starts to come out and we start seeing everything we have been asking for is either brought in as new and not implemented right or just ignored all together. And we listen to Directors,
designer's and dev's make everything sound so great and make it sound like they work so hard and if it didn't make it, it was because it was just to tough and they couldn't get it in. Well I'm tired of it and I don't care to listen to their excuses anymore.

I mean after the gameplay stream I was excited for the game and was sitting here on pins waiting for CFM and I figured they were waiting so long because they had so much to tell us that had been upgraded or added and BOY was a wrong. The CFM stream was terrible and the Presentation stream was almost just as bad. And we got what?? I mean we knew about Game Prep long before this stream so that doesn't count. What have they added to the mode?? NOTHING or at the very very least a little tiny bit more.

What some fail to recognize is they have an entirely seperate team in a whole nother city and state working only ONLY on CFM and have integrated some of the NCAA guys to make the teams even bigger and for what? SO they can hype up some minor additions that they claim took all the resources away from adding large upgrades and additions to every or at least almost every aspect of CFM. I say no not good enough I have stopped listening now

It's a show me world we live in now so SHOW ME or shut up.. I want to see full rosters in CFM I want penalties and animations being overhauled. I expect to see major sim logic changes when simming the season as far as everything from trades to offseason happenings. I want to see realistic stats being calculated accurately in CFM I want to see actual DC's, OC's, Assistants. I want to be able to control every aspect of my team or teams from tickets to contract renagotiations to having 2 weeks of pre-season training camp to off-season OTA's and some form of a combine.
I want to hear them talking about how they have addressed the majority of the issues that Madden currently exhibits in next years stream.

No more excuses Tiboron!! Time to produce or go home next year which will be effectively year 4.

End of rant.... sorry I had to bring it to this thread mods please move if you feel it needs to be in another thread. CFM has me sorely disappointed this year while gameplay which I will admit is most important has imrpoved atleast on paper. But to have an entire independent team working solely on one mode I'm sorry I expect more from all other aspects of this game PERIOD not just CFM.

thank you..

Last edited by leathrneck34; 08-07-2014 at 10:51 PM. Reason: fixed for charter
Old 08-07-2014, 10:42 PM   #178
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by leathrneck34
What (some fail) to recognize is they have an entirely seperate team in a whole nother city and state working only ONLY on CFM
thank you..

I fixed it for you. The part in brackets is the fixed part.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:45 PM   #179
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Only thing for me was that Cutler and Forte weren't starting. Gabe tweeted me that he didn't go back to check but said they were either injured or traded. Why would they be traded? I hope they were hurt
It is pretty realistic that Cutler got hurt. Sorry bears fans

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Old 08-07-2014, 10:52 PM   #180
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

@leathrneck34, I feel your frustration and FWIW, I think the studio in Austin also has to develop MUT every year, which I'm not sure makes you feel a little better or a lot worse, lol.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:52 PM   #181
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Based on the streams I'm more likely to try out Ultimate Team now than bother trying to have a realistic team building scenario in CFM. Hopefully the gameplay is fun and balanced as the gameplay stream made it seem and I'll be good. I'll just have to use FIFA as my franchise game from now on until Madden catches up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 10:53 PM   #182
Rookie

leathrneck34's Arena

OVR: 3
Icon10 Re: Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I fixed it for you. The part in brackets is the fixed part.
Parenthesis not [brackets ] lol. Messin with ya..
Old 08-07-2014, 10:55 PM   #183
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

I missed the livestream, so can anyone fill me in on anything new that they revealed? You know like stuff that we hadn't known about till now.

Old 08-07-2014, 11:01 PM   #184
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
I missed the livestream, so can anyone fill me in on anything new that they revealed? You know like stuff that we hadn't known about till now.

Same. Don't have the time to watch and digest all the info so would appreciate some sort of list with bullet points.

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »