Home

Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2014, 11:53 PM   #193
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
Same. Don't have the time to watch and digest all the info so would appreciate some sort of list with bullet points.
He has superstar development and only earned 1,018 xp for the week. Looks like xp gain is siginificantly reduced as well. We'll have to get the game and sim a few seasons to see if xp this year is tolerable.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:55 PM   #194
Rookie

JHTJ's Arena

OVR: 0

So, there are improvements...we expected that. The question we must ask as consumers, is, is there 60 dollars with of improvements? I'm not so sure. Money is not the issue, its the principal of rewarding an effort or vision that doesn't satisfy me as a consumer that must be factored in.

I'm not going to pretend to know the first thing about developing a game but it should be tough for anyone to admit that the end result is what we should have expected from an independent team improving nothing but CFM for nearly a year. This is pretty disappointing. Does anyone here trust these guys with "randomly generated draft classes"? Do you trust "improved trade logic?"

I want to be excited for Madden this year, I really do. Unfortunately, as a Sim guy I'm just not.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:27 AM   #195
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHTJ
So, there are improvements...we expected that. The question we must ask as consumers, is, is there 60 dollars with of improvements? I'm not so sure. Money is not the issue, its the principal of rewarding an effort or vision that doesn't satisfy me as a consumer that must be factored in.

I'm not going to pretend to know the first thing about developing a game but it should be tough for anyone to admit that the end result is what we should have expected from an independent team improving nothing but CFM for nearly a year. This is pretty disappointing. Does anyone here trust these guys with "randomly generated draft classes"? Do you trust "improved trade logic?"

I want to be excited for Madden this year, I really do. Unfortunately, as a Sim guy I'm just not.
Hey but the lead designer spent several months teaching himself how to make uniforms! Instead of you know, designing stuff.
I bet Looman is now wishing he never said that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 12:36 AM   #196
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

This is all my fault and I don't blame anyone but myself...I thought Madden being on "Next-Gen" systems would deliver a next-gen football game. EA never said this...I told myself.

Gameplay guys...Yall have that covered.

I'm that presentation (Both in game and "franchise") guy. When...Will...It...Happen...?
Old 08-08-2014, 01:02 AM   #197
Rookie

OVR: 3

Does anyone know if they will list the team on the player card for each season like they used to until they removed it last year?
Old 08-08-2014, 01:10 AM   #198
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Well maybe Forte got injured ( possibly season-ending injury ) in the preseason or early in the regular season and then Chicago signed Benjarvus green-ellis after the bengals cut him. I think that is pretty realistic because Benjarvus is likely gonna be traded or released this season because of the emergence of Gio Bernard and they drafted Jeremy Hill. Cutler gets hurt every year so I wouldnt be surprised if he got hurt

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

think you're being overly optimistic.

would have also liked to see a year of simmed stats, since those were completely game breaking last year
Old 08-08-2014, 01:54 AM   #199
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Thanks to Simfballcritic

http://youtu.be/PQvDNRssst8
Old 08-08-2014, 04:19 AM   #200
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Wasn't him for sure. Ea has been messing up body types of generated players for a while now. Looks like it's still a problem. Good thing we can edit that stuff in our CFM. Oh wait, we can't.
How do you know they messed it up and he's not just a really big full back? Ever see Will Tukuafu for the 49'ers? He is 293 pounds (granted he is also a defensive end but they use him at FB).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »