Home

Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2014, 12:09 PM   #225
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
They are not as rare as people are making them out to be. There have been 12 trades already this year. The NFL has averaged just under 25 trades a season over the past few seasons. And you look at some of the names involved it's not exactly role players: Revis, Talib, Reggie Bush, Carson Palmer, Vontae Davis, Asante Samuel, Anquan Boldin.
I don't think it's a problem if there was a trade. However, if they've traded 4 of their 11 offensive starters, then that would be a big problem. I'm not saying that is the case, but with the way things looked it could be.

EA could stop all of this speculation if they would let us know what happened or put out another stream. Instead in typical fashion they just let it go unresolved for us to figure out ourselves. At least the EA Access guys should be able to let us know about this before the 26th.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 12:43 PM   #226
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I think it's kind of funny to read some of the comments on here about how absurd some of this stuff is but then you look at roster moves in the real NFL (which i pointed out in a few posts) and it shows you never know what a GM will do virtual or real. I imagine it's next to impossible to program a realistic GM logic when you compare it to some of the actual moves in the NFL.
Ya but the bears have 2 amazing rookies that are gone in the game atleast not starting. EA should have man upped and showed the injury report. Ya but if to many trades are happening it could be over done. I just hope it doesn't turn into a fantasy draft with trades

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 08-08-2014 at 12:53 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:50 PM   #227
Pro

OVR: 4
Late to the party, but just watched the cover 1 drill. That double move really? WRs don't even get that much separation in the NFL let alone TEs being covered by Safeties. The way the player looks when he's "open" is just too exaggerated. Also that is a very poor way to show off the "revamped" coverage. If you are that safety in a cover 1 scenario the #1 biggest thing you wouldn't do is over react to an inside move because you have help there. not only does the player over react it's so over the top that the TE has over 5 yards of lateral separation. I hope that was on rookie because if not that looks like a classic $$ route.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:54 PM   #228
MVP

OVR: 39

I can t believe we are forced to go another year without any way to organized scouted players before the draft. How can this continue to be omitted? No big board, No war room draft board with stacked grades....

So scout players go to the draft and search through the phone book.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:02 PM   #229
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
I can t believe we are forced to go another year without any way to organized scouted players before the draft. How can this continue to be omitted? No big board, No war room draft board with stacked grades....

I went out a bought a dry erase board to make my own.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:17 PM   #230
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias

Yeah makes no sense, but they worked really hard on fake unis

Playing:
Old 08-08-2014, 01:24 PM   #231
Rookie

crenk's Arena

So I have not played madden in a couple of years so I have a question regarding xp. They gave the example of having Manzeil getting experience while Hoyer gets the start this year. Is it possible to apply points and not get results? Or will it work that no matter who you apply points to you will get results. So basically you can make anyone a superstar as long as you apply enough points. Do we know this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 01:44 PM   #232
Rookie

Deflo_'s Arena

They basically confirmed this on the livestream

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »