Home

Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2014, 07:13 AM   #257
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Step2001
lol - A stat pop up Banner before kickoff stating Hester's Madden Return Ratings, then the Kicker and his Madden Kick Power Ratings.

How about his previous season or Career stats at that point?

Anyone know if they toned down players coming out of retirement?

Are you asking or stating that the stat banner overlays show Madden Ratings? I sure hope it's actual stats and not ratings.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 08-09-2014, 07:18 AM   #258
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Are you asking or stating that the stat banner overlays show Madden Ratings? I sure hope it's actual stats and not ratings.
In the video it shows all the players ratings not stats. In the pregame it highlights green Ellis and instead of his last year's stats it shows his ratings. They said it's because it's week 1. But even last year they would show the previous years stats. Not a good decision in my opinion.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:24 AM   #259
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
In the video it shows all the players ratings not stats. In the pregame it highlights green Ellis and instead of his last year's stats it shows his ratings. They said it's because it's week 1. But even last year they would show the previous years stats. Not a good decision in my opinion.

It's not a game breaker for me, but I really hope that is fixed. I don't care is they just show the players name and how many years in the league. Just don't want to see ratings in overlays.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 08-09-2014, 07:34 AM   #260
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
It's not a game breaker for me, but I really hope that is fixed. I don't care is they just show the players name and how many years in the league. Just don't want to see ratings in overlays.
It would be nice to see current or prior years stats but honestly I usually want to get to the game as quickly as possible I usually ignore most of that stuff.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:07 AM   #261
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
It would be nice to see current or prior years stats but honestly I usually want to get to the game as quickly as possible I usually ignore most of that stuff.
This was what Gabe tweeted me about this. Why are they trying to save on memory???

@GonzoGabe: @jpdavis1982 @DiegoMB27 To save on memory those stats are archived, once you advance a week or so the current season stats take their place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2014, 08:18 AM   #262
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
This was what Gabe tweeted me about this. Why are they trying to save on memory???

@GonzoGabe: @jpdavis1982 @DiegoMB27 To save on memory those stats are archived, once you advance a week or so the current season stats take their place.
I can't imagine that memory is that big of an issue on next gen systems.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:22 AM   #263
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

All you have to do is look at this thread to see that there obviously is still an issue with questionable CPU AI player movement and roster turnover. Some think it "could" happen. But most of us think its a bit out of control with the amount of quality players missing after 1 season simmed.

It would be nice if CFM gave us the option to turn off CPU player movement and FA signings all together. This would only be possible if you turned OFF injuries. IMO I would gladly turn off injuries to be able to stop all the roster turnover. Derrick Carr starting was on point no doubt but some of the things I saw with my Bears roster were just disappointing especially after ONLY 1 year. It just seemed that the guys that could reasonably be off the roster were still in Chicago, but the guys that are looked at as the young core foundations of the franchise were NOT.
(o-line).

Also Hester just signed a 3 year deal in Atlanta and he is already in Oakland after 1 season? IDK man that's awfully fast. I can see moving a player going into the last year of a contract but not after year 1.

Also has anyone heard anything yet on how easy it will be to control all 32 this year? Or has it not changed from last year.

I like some of the ideas from the stream but right now they mean nothing to me until I see them work correctly in game.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:51 AM   #264
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
It's showing the Players Madden Rating. I agree, It has to be removed, don't care if it's week one. That's when previous years stats should pop-up.
Heck, pop-up the Player's profile pic, years in league & what College he went to.....something better than Madden ratings.

Last edited by Step2001; 08-09-2014 at 08:58 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »