Home

Why can't madden bring back franchise?

This is a discussion on Why can't madden bring back franchise? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2014, 03:24 PM   #129
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Why can't madden bring back franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by timisone
Agreed its a different game, but still is a sports game. I am not asking it to be like that game. Just saying they could do it the same thing.
And NBA 2k could do it like Madden does. But neither of them will because they have different philosophies.
Old 08-10-2014, 03:26 PM   #130
Worst Gamer Ever

timisone's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
I could care less about real rookies. After I start my franchise it's my world, not the real world.
I think the option to allow this would be nice but I'm just saying I could care less.
I still want the option of a generic roster where there is no preconceived knowledge of players. Have a nice fantasy draft and go.

As far as "defending EA"
I don't see anyone defending EA.
For me it's simply how they are making the game and if I think I will have fun I'll buy it.
If I didn't enjoy it I'd simply not get the game like I did for numerous Maddens.

I really have zero desire or need to have a favorite hobby of mine become morphed into something that I need to constantly post about with words like : This 'Bothers... disturbs,, annoys,,, frustrates etc.. me"

Game you think you'll like.. buy.
Game you don't like.. post your thoughts and move on to something else.
Constantly repeating the same things over and over in multiple threads is something I'll never understand. (Not singling out anyone in particular.. just an overall generalization on what many do)
I totally agree about the games I don't like don't buy. But here lies the problem, there isn't another football game I can buy.

I am just hoping someone sees my post and maybe it will be put back in the game.
Old 08-10-2014, 03:27 PM   #131
Worst Gamer Ever

timisone's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
And NBA 2k could do it like Madden does. But neither of them will because they have different philosophies.
Agreed but maybe they shouldn't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 03:41 PM   #132
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Agreed but maybe they shouldn't.
EA and 2k shouldn't have separate philosophies for their own games?? Because your upset about certain features not being in the game? Should every FPS game just give up on being creative and fresh and just copy COD?
Old 08-10-2014, 03:51 PM   #133
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Are you implying because they're different...we cant compare and rate which aspects of each, should be essential to our sports games???

I think everybody gets that they are different

Madden and their rigid offline customization is in the minority compared to other sports games. Lets not act like things people are asking for aren't apart of the feature list for the majority of other sports games

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 08-10-2014, 03:51 PM   #134
Worst Gamer Ever

timisone's Arena

Quote:
EA and 2k shouldn't have separate philosophies for their own games?? Because your upset about certain features not being in the game? Should every FPS game just give up on being creative and fresh and just copy COD?
Just give me what I want and other people do. Give me the options to edit my rosters in Franchise. I don't care what the reason is why they can't just give it to me. Like I said figure it out Ea. Very Simple.
Old 08-10-2014, 03:53 PM   #135
Worst Gamer Ever

timisone's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Are you implying because they're different...we cant compare and rate which aspects of each, should be essential to our sports games???

I think everybody gets that they are different

Madden and their rigid offline customization is in the minority compared to other sports games. Lets not act like things people are asking for aren't apart of the feature list for the majority of other sports games
I couldn't off said this better myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 03:56 PM   #136
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Just give me what I want and other people do. Give me the options to edit my rosters in Franchise. I don't care what the reason is why they can't just give it to me. Like I said figure it out Ea. Very Simple.
And I am done with this topic. Hopefully you get your editing in CFM one day.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »