Home

Why can't madden bring back franchise?

This is a discussion on Why can't madden bring back franchise? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2014, 11:38 PM   #145
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Why can't madden bring back franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
I'm sorry, but the complaints are legitimate. Almost every other team oriented sports video game has the kind of customization these gentleman are asking for. When I hear a developer say "we can't" because it breaks something, that tells me the original design of CCM wasn't very good.
When they introduced the mode one of the selling points was how easy it allows for things to be added.

Then when asked why editing is not in the game it is because of the bugs it creates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 12:13 AM   #146
Rookie

AmericasTeam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
I'm sorry, but the complaints are legitimate. Almost every other team oriented sports video game has the kind of customization these gentleman are asking for. When I hear a developer say "we can't" because it breaks something, that tells me the original design of CCM wasn't very good.
Did I say they shouldn't add it? They should and I think they're working on it. The I think Tiburon hates us, Tiburon wants to control everything, Tiburon just doesn't get it arguments are ridiculous. It's fun though isn't it?
Old 08-11-2014, 12:30 AM   #147
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericasTeam
Did I say they shouldn't add it? They should and I think they're working on it. The I think Tiburon hates us, Tiburon wants to control everything, Tiburon just doesn't get it arguments are ridiculous. It's fun though isn't it?
Well, I know what I don't like about the game EA/Tib are making. Are implying that should be fun for me?

How about you back off the "you're just haters" thing you got going.

People in the thread know what they don't like and are expressing it. Good for them. Why is it some people always try to "prove them wrong". Let them speak their peace and let them be. All you have to do is say "gee I feel ya. Sorry it takes away from your enjoyment. Hope you get what you want" and your done. What are they gonna say back to you except "thanks".
Old 08-11-2014, 12:34 AM   #148

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by hofields
Why is this thread still open?
Why do you think it should be closed?

What part of the TOS does it violate?
Old 08-11-2014, 12:43 AM   #149
Rookie

AmericasTeam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Well, I know what I don't like about the game EA/Tib are making. Are implying that should be fun for me?

How about you back off the "you're just haters" thing you got going.

People in the thread know what they don't like and are expressing it. Good for them. Why is it some people always try to "prove them wrong". Let them speak their peace and let them be. All you have to do is say "gee I feel ya. Sorry it takes away from your enjoyment. Hope you get what you want" and your done. What are they gonna say back to you except "thanks".
Not implying how you should enjoy the game in any way. How about you back off Slick. You quoted my post and don't expect a reply? Don't like what I have to say then read it and move on. If I was moaning endlessly you would be one of the first to hit the thanks button.

Oh. I'll reply as I see fit though. Don't need or want your direction.

Edit: sorry to throw this thread off topic. I'm done with this discussion. I want editable draft classes like everyone else. Hopefully we have them next year.

Last edited by AmericasTeam; 08-11-2014 at 12:57 AM.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:50 AM   #150
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Y'all might want to read through this before proceeding much more:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...30&postcount=1

Watch me play video games
Old 08-11-2014, 12:53 AM   #151
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

You kids play nice
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 12:53 AM   #152
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Not implying how you should enjoy the game in any way. How about you back off Slick.
What. Back off of you saying I enjoy not liking the games design decisions? That's too funny.

Quote:
You quoted my post and don't expect a reply?
Where did I say I wasn't expecting a reply from you. All I did was give some friendly advice.

Quote:
If I was bitching endlessly you would be one of the first to hit the thanks button.
I thank posts that have something legitimate to say.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »