Home

Relocation cities

This is a discussion on Relocation cities within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2014, 10:00 PM   #65
Pro

sikolec's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Relocation cities

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayPlation82
the vid with all cities and uniforms.

http://youtu.be/rHdFzCURzrU?list=UUg...-u_HIiimcYQOMA

someone can embed if they want.
Some decent options. Still lots of repeat of the same templates, but at least it is more than three generic templates. About 7 or 8 different templates repeated throughout the different options. Perhaps 4 or 5 mascots that appear to be "fan-made", yet they still use the generic templates.

Personal favorites are:

- Los Angeles Crusaders; unique helmets and decent color scheme with black/yellow
- Austin Desperados; style 3 really pops to me
- Toronto Mounties; style 3 works well with those colors and that template
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 11:57 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertour02
True enough.

As a New Yorker myself, I blame all the rich white guys that get to make these decisions. I mean, given the choice between "keep the enormous, partially-disused railyard" and "build a revenue-generating NFL stadium," they chose the partially-disused railyard. What the f*ck, man ...

I mean seriously, look at this crap:

(For the record, that round building near the upper-right-hand corner? That's Madison Square Garden, only a few blocks away.)
Wasn't that partly due to New York not getting the 2012 Olympics (that was the original premise for the stadium - with the Jets taking up residency afterwards), once that bid failed the economic argument for a significantly public funded stadium in Manhattan lessened and as such the new MetLife Stadium became the more viable option for the Jets.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:29 PM   #67
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

OVR: 0

I like that they let you choose new unis for the Oilers as well as the classics I wish they'd let you do that for all current NFL teams as well. Would love to see a new design for the Cowboys or Rams.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:03 PM   #68
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikolec
Some decent options. Still lots of repeat of the same templates, but at least it is more than three generic templates. About 7 or 8 different templates repeated throughout the different options. Perhaps 4 or 5 mascots that appear to be "fan-made", yet they still use the generic templates.

Personal favorites are:

- Los Angeles Crusaders; unique helmets and decent color scheme with black/yellow
- Austin Desperados; style 3 really pops to me
- Toronto Mounties; style 3 works well with those colors and that template
Notice all the fan made uniforms were by the same exact guy..

Most of these uniforms were horrendous and the Oregon style feather shoulder stripes are well played out. But I did some potential and some in cities I wouldn't think to move like Austin. Most likely going with Sacramento Miners.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »