Home

GameStop Madden Mondays : Gameplay Pt. 2

This is a discussion on GameStop Madden Mondays : Gameplay Pt. 2 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2014, 06:18 AM   #17
MVP
 
CT Pitbull's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,695
Re: GameStop Madden Mondays : Gameplay Pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Based on the info given in one of the power point slides from the first stream ( game play) Madden has that capability too. They explain it by describing how Cam Newton in-game will play as if the real Cam Newton is User controlling him and all the other QBs like Larry Richardt, using that tech in M15.

http://www.goodgamebro.com/community...nts/9-jpg.851/

I don't want to "run" with this too much but I think we all can envision the potential for something like this for the AI at all positions. It theoretically makes it possible to give every player in the the game a library of User control AI to access.


Yea man I have been wait for this to come back to football since that "other" game went away. A "VIP" system for the offline guys would make our year. it would mean NO more stale AI opponents giving the game extensive replay-ability...haha if that's even a word.
__________________
It's not the dog in the fight, it's the fight in the dog...
XBL GT: Godz Hittman
CT Pitbull is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 10:26 AM   #18
Banned
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 2,574
Re: GameStop Madden Mondays : Gameplay Pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
Yea man I have been wait for this to come back to football since that "other" game went away. A "VIP" system for the offline guys would make our year. it would mean NO more stale AI opponents giving the game extensive replay-ability...haha if that's even a word.
Replay-ability? Absolutely.
A_Quiet_Pro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:09 AM   #19
MVP
 
Sheba2011's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: GameStop Madden Mondays : Gameplay Pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
The pass rushing in this game still not realistic, too many b-lines towards the Qb. Very rarely do NFL offensive linemen get beaten that bad and cleanly. Those type plays only happen maybe once a game. Offensive linemen should attempt to stay with the pass rushers longer, get a push in the pocket, Ill be impressed when you're able to sack a quarterback while the offensive linemen is in between the defensive linemen and Qb.
It's not perfect and still needs some fine tuning but it is light years ahead of what weve had in the past. At least now you can actually beat the left tackle with regularity.
Sheba2011 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:20 AM   #20
MVP
 
BezO's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Jul 2004
Re: GameStop Madden Mondays : Gameplay Pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Watching that reminded me of the fact they said the "block steering" will NOT be used by CPU controlled players...
I didn't know they confirmed that. Ehh well. There goes the .01% chance of me purchasing '15.

With the lack of transparency and no explanation regarding this exclusion, the bit of hope I had for Madden just went down the drain.
__________________
Shout out to The Watcher! Where you at bruh?
BezO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:48 PM   #21
Banned
 
Big FN Deal's Arena
 
OVR: 33
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: GameStop Madden Mondays : Gameplay Pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
I didn't know they confirmed that. Ehh well. There goes the .01% chance of me purchasing '15.

With the lack of transparency and no explanation regarding this exclusion, the bit of hope I had for Madden just went down the drain.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...2&postcount=21

Yeah man, you and a few other guys harping on this for years popped in my mind when it was posted, I even posted about it right afterwards. It is what it is though, maybe they add it next year or some long shot of it being patched.
Big FN Deal is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 02:51 PM   #22
MVP
 
BezO's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Jul 2004
Re: GameStop Madden Mondays : Gameplay Pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...2&postcount=21

Yeah man, you and a few other guys harping on this for years popped in my mind when it was posted, I even posted about it right afterwards. It is what it is though, maybe they add it next year or some long shot of it being patched.
Confirms they'll still be fudging abilities. "Studs" don't toss blockers to the side all game long.
__________________
Shout out to The Watcher! Where you at bruh?
BezO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 PM.

Top -