Home

EA Access Available Now on Xbox One (No Longer Limited Beta)

This is a discussion on EA Access Available Now on Xbox One (No Longer Limited Beta) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-13-2014, 04:00 PM   #129
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11
EA Access Available Now on Xbox One (No Longer Limited Beta)

The past few years I've noticed the mom and pop stores have been getting either very strict or they simply do not receive the games as early as they use too.

I live in north NJ and have a few spots that have come through for me in the past but you can't ever be too sure...

Anyway, EA is very smart by offering this 5 day early release of the game. Highly unlikely nowadays to get it any earlier than 2-3 days in advance..

Last edited by lolfalconsbeatu; 08-13-2014 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:11 PM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: EA Access Available Now on Xbox One (No Longer Limited Beta)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Either because they don't want it compared so easily to NHL15, or they are holding it to release later.

With just 4 games in the vault, that's still almost half of their next gen catalog. Just missing NHL, NBA, UFC, Need for Speed, Titanfall and Plants vs Zombies.

about NHL 14 its not in the vault because they never made it for the xbox 1.
Live, UFC and PVZ NFS will come sooner or later, Titanfall however will NEVER be added, saw this on the ea access page sometime last week.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:31 PM   #131
Rookie

OVR: 6

I was wrong about MUT being not included in the early access of madden 15 as per a member of the dev team on a Q&A on twitter last night, still no word on how long we will have access to madden 15 early.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 04:36 PM   #132
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFem09
so with EA Access, Madden 15 should be available to download next Wednesday night/Thursday morning (8/21) at midnight, correct? at least, theoretically?
No. It will likely be available the same time Season Ticket was last year...Thursday between 10 am and 6pm EST depending on the game.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:24 PM   #133
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyHolmes
You act as if the early access didn't take them any time at all. I think its a much bigger picture then you are looking at. However, just looking at the programming work, Im sure they have plenty of cut down versions they could have used.

I am boiling it down to this...if you, as a business, had to choose between two products to develop before go live on it's biggest US title what would you do. Option A has big impact on the player market to try out the game without being able to calculate ROI, or B a product that provides mass awareness of all of EA games include previews of new games and can easily calculate ROI...what would you choose?

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »