Home

EA Access Available Now on Xbox One (No Longer Limited Beta)

This is a discussion on EA Access Available Now on Xbox One (No Longer Limited Beta) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-11-2014, 03:25 PM   #17
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA Access Available Now on Xbox One (No Longer Limited Beta)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdeuce
so do we know what day Madden will be available? The 21st? Cause I need to know what day to request off.
The 21st is the day.
Old 08-11-2014, 03:57 PM   #18
Tom Brady, L.O.A.T

urlacher51's Arena

OVR: 6

But does anyone know yet if we get to play the full game for those five days or is it only for only a few hours , or any other time restrictions?

Quote From one of EA Sports Game Changers
( None of us have the power to control when EA Sports will implement/fix/address things in their games after we suggest them)
Old 08-11-2014, 04:10 PM   #19
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by urlacher51
But does anyone know yet if we get to play the full game for those five days or is it only for only a few hours , or any other time restrictions?
I believe it's the full game where your save transfers over to the retail game once released, but I'm not 100% on that.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:15 PM   #20
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I believe it's the full game where your save transfers over to the retail game once released, but I'm not 100% on that.
Save transfers either way, we don't know what restrictions there will be on the game. It will to be the full version (just MUT not available until launch day) but unknown if it will be time limited during the 5 days.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:33 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
I pre-ordered the Madden 15 Ultimate Team Edition from GameStop. Can I get EA access and get it early or does it only work on digital downloads?
I did the same. You will be fine. You can get it early..play it. And when you get the game copy your saves will carry over.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 04:58 PM   #22
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by urlacher51
This is the million dollar question, clarification from EA would be nice
Old 08-11-2014, 05:12 PM   #23
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Cool that it's available all across XB1 now. I've been using it for about the last week and a half. Here's some good things I can report:

- I can now play Madden 25 without the disc because it's in the vault. This let me take Madden 25 back as a trade in, and still be able to play it.
- Same above applies to BF4. Traded it in for credit, but still playing it because it's in the vault
- I downloaded Fifa 14 and am playing it at will. I'm not a soccer fan by any means, but I enjoyed the demo enough to consider buying it. I'm enjoying the game
- Peggle 2 has been downloaded and I've yet to play it.

That's alot of value right there IMO. Throwing in the 5 day early trial for Madden 15 is nice too, but for me I've easily gotten my $20 and more back out of it.

Hopefully the rest of you will as well. If you have the vault titles on hard copy you can just trade them in and likely pay for Access for the year on that alone.

I guess the real value of the service will be shown in the future with which new games are added to the vault and when. All in all at this point though, for me... I like it and I'm sure others will too.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:14 PM   #24
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0

I'd assume that they would let you play the full game for the entire 5 days, until the game is released.

-EA Access will save your game info so you don't lose any of your progress. ---- -They are allowing you to download the entire, retail-ready game.
-Will offer discounts on DLC
-Get free packs or incentives for MUT or FUT.

All similar features to the Season Ticket, I doubt they'd cheat their users out of their money that bad. They've raised the price from $19.99 to $29.99 makes sense to me. They'll give you the full game, for the entire 5 days, IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »