Home

EA Access Available Now on Xbox One (No Longer Limited Beta)

This is a discussion on EA Access Available Now on Xbox One (No Longer Limited Beta) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2014, 05:26 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: EA Access Available Now on Xbox One (No Longer Limited Beta)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBleedOrange247
I will be very disappointed if they restrict sports games (play now, skills trainer, and CFM must be in and unlimited)

I will be pleased with a time frame demo of the BF and DA games, but sports games can not and must not be put on a limit other than modes like UT and such.

This would be a total waste of money, the $30 is not worth the vault, or just a few demos.

Vault + Trails + 5 day early sports games = Well worth $30
im with you on this but this is ea after all so who knows highly doubtful EA lets us get are hands on UT early tho they didn't for season ticket
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 05:27 PM   #42
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
Completely disagree. You're paying $30 to get full access to 7-10 (guesstimate) vault games for a year. Not to mention 10% discounts on any games you purchase ($6 a pop). And then 5 days of early access, even if it is either timed or somewhat restricted it's still a great deal. Some people will just complain about anything
The only discount you get is on DLC, not full purchase price. So you aren't saving $6 a game.

Surely they're going to do the same as season ticket which makes it worth it.

And at first the Vault is pointless, (unless you skip out on a new game, you can keep last years game for basically free) now 3 years from now it is going to really be nice to see what's in the vault.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:28 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
The only discount you get is on DLC, not full purchase price. So you aren't saving $6 a game.

Surely they're going to do the same as season ticket which makes it worth it.

And at first the Vault is pointless, (unless you skip out on a new game, you can keep last years game for basically free) now 3 years from now it is going to really be nice to see what's in the vault.
Incorrect. 10% off all retail games and DLC.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:31 PM   #44
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardz23
Incorrect. 10% off all retail games and DLC.
Must have overlooked that. Still isn't worth 10% off because you're stuck with the game.

So save $6, but can't trade it back in...
Old 08-11-2014, 05:35 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:

So save $6, but can't trade it back in...
Oh c'mon! Give us that at least??!!! saving $6 on a digitral copy is pretty cool. Plus for those who go digital - trading in is not a big deal [so they are missing out on nothing.]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 05:40 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
I respectfully disagree here as well. In the span of 2 weeks - playing the full game of FIFA 14 that game has went from a curiosity to a definitive purchase of FIFA 15. That game is awesome...and I will go digitally with the purchase as well to save the $6. EA stamped sucker right across my forehead and I accept that. And Battlefield 4 is great to pass the time ONLINE.

Last edited by Glenn33; 08-11-2014 at 05:44 PM.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:49 PM   #47
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
I respectfully disagree here as well. In the span of 2 weeks - playing the full game of FIFA 14 that game has went from a curiosity to a definitive purchase of FIFA 15. That game is awesome...and I will go digitally with the purchase as well to save the $6. EA stamped sucker right across my forehead and I accept that. And Battlefield 4 is great to pass the time ONLINE.

To each his own. I mean I went digital for the first year, and won't be doing it again until it's a 20$ difference, or at least 10-15. So the $6 is worthless, and the vault is worthless TO ME, because I already have the games.

Now like I said, the vault will be valuable to me in a few years, since I won't be digital, and it's good for people who already have traded in the games.

But see this is where EA gets everyone. You save $6 to digitally download the game, then you are stuck with it, then they put that game in the vault for everyone to play later in the year, near the new release. So what's the $6 worth??? When you could trade it for 20+ even when the game is put in the vault with all the bonus offers gamestop always has.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:59 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 0

To be honest, I would pay the $5 just for practice mode and access to ALL the playbooks early. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »