Home

Madden 25 Draft bug?

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Draft bug? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2014, 11:05 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Madden 25 Draft bug?

OK, sorry in advance if this has been covered in the past, I didn't spend much time on the Madden forums this year.
I have been running a offline CFM for the past 6 months and am now in 2021 off season.
First let me explain what my issue is. Over the last 5 seasons or so, I have noticed that during the draft, the voice over story lines are not matching up with the names of the people just drafted.
So I have been on the draft class with the kid who had the fastest 40 in the history of the combine, except for one problem, I could never find him in the scouting page?!?
Finally I did the draft last night, and there he was, well the voiceover for him anyway!!! He was a TE with a completely different name, but with the voiceover of the kid with the great 40 time.
Anyway, has this been a prevalent issue with you guys this year? Or is my game just corrupted?
Has anyone else had this happen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 11:23 AM   #2
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Madden 25 Draft bug?

I do know that players can disappear from the scouting pool on account of season-ending injuries generated for the draft prospects through story line engine. Prospects with season-ending injuries aren't available to be scouted at all during the regular season; they may re-appear in the final scouting period before the draft, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

I don't know anything about players' draft audio not matching up with the prospects in question.
Old 08-13-2014, 11:34 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 Draft bug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I do know that players can disappear from the scouting pool on account of season-ending injuries generated for the draft prospects through story line engine. Prospects with season-ending injuries aren't available to be scouted at all during the regular season; they may re-appear in the final scouting period before the draft, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

I don't know anything about players' draft audio not matching up with the prospects in question.
They were not disappearing in previous seasons, I could still find them, although their audio was paired up to another draftee, but last night, the audio was paired up to another player, and the original player was NEVER on the board, not in week 1 not in week 17, and not in the draft, but his storyline was, (No career ending injury)
So what you are saying is that this was not a common occurrence, OK, thats actually good to know. I would rather it just happen to me, than be a huge issue that was never patched the whole year, which is what I was wondering.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »