Home

For Those That Control All 32 Teams

This is a discussion on For Those That Control All 32 Teams within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
Rookie

nolesfan3's Arena

OVR: 6
For Those That Control All 32 Teams

I haven't done this before so I was wondering what all you guys do for each team and what you do not. I feel like this could be a lot of work in owner mode with having to set all the prices so is this just something you do using coaches? Looking for any tips because I may try this for Madden this year.

Go Noles!!

Xbox: NolesEM
PSN: ShowsOver
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 05:55 PM   #2
Rookie

Blue12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: For Those That Control All 32 Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolesfan3
I haven't done this before so I was wondering what all you guys do for each team and what you do not. I feel like this could be a lot of work in owner mode with having to set all the prices so is this just something you do using coaches? Looking for any tips because I may try this for Madden this year.
I just like to make sure each team has the appropriate starting QB. A good example last year was the Eagles with Vick and Foles. When the Eagles made the switch in real life, I made it in my Madden season. There are several teams like Minnesota, Cleveland, Jacksonville and more that this might happen to. Others might go more in depth, but QB's are my main concern.
Old 08-13-2014, 06:11 PM   #3
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: For Those That Control All 32 Teams

I get all 32 rosters as accurate as possible, usually means waiting till close to the start of week 1 in the real NFL. For me, I just skip the preseason in game and sim through it, with injuries turned off, then make all the necessary roster adjustments (the CPU will murder the rosters when you sim the preseason) before the first week of the season. It used to be fun to keep track of actual uni's worn in real life and then match them up with the games I play, but for whatever reason EA decided we shouldn't be able to switch the CPU uniform. I always try to play every game of the season, but it's gotten almost impossible being married working full time and having 3 kids, I'm in week 7 on Madden 25, but it is awesome knowing that all my stats are from my actual games played and nothing is simmed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »