Home

Old 08-13-2014, 01:25 PM   #1
Banned

alichu's Arena

OVR: 0
Betting on Madden?

I used to play Madden for cash on my XBOX360 through Virgingaming.com which is now world gaming.com

But Ive been waiting for them to support Madden on the next gen consoles and they still haven't done it. Does anyone know of any sites similar that you can bet on Madden?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 01:28 PM   #2
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Betting on Madden?

Thought I'd read this was gone and not coming back, due to 0.1% of users using it or something.

Edit: CM's got the link below, EA Sports Arena... that's why I couldn't google it.

Last edited by mestevo; 08-13-2014 at 01:58 PM.
Old 08-13-2014, 01:43 PM   #3
Underdog

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Yeah, EA Sports Arena is closing up shop and will not exist in any EA Sports game going forward.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...g-up-shop.html
Old 08-13-2014, 02:12 PM   #4
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by alichu
I used to play Madden for cash on my XBOX360 through Virgingaming.com which is now world gaming.com

But Ive been waiting for them to support Madden on the next gen consoles and they still haven't done it. Does anyone know of any sites similar that you can bet on Madden?
Don't know how long you've been playing Madden on sites like that but they've been around longer than EA Arena, so I expect some version of it to continue, even though this partnership is ending.

Check out Major League Gaming, I believe they still host Madden competitive play for compensation, plus there is/was a thread in the last gen forum. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-ladders.html
Old 08-13-2014, 02:35 PM   #5
Pro

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

OVR: 2

hmmmm this is interesting. I play on World Gaming and when the site crashed a couple nights ago, they said they were getting ready to support the next gen consoles. The next game coming up is Madden so I'm not sure what they were talking about. I actually was that 0.2% who played so I'm sort of bummed.

EDIT: Here is an email I got from World Gaming from a question I asked this morning. He never mentioned anything about Madden 15 not existing on their site anymore.

Mike, Aug 13 09:42:
Hey ThinPush,

Thanks for asking. Madden 15 will not be ready by August 26th. We will still need to do all the necessary testing and webpage creation around the support for the new title. We hope to have it available to play on the site days after the 26th.

We do plan on having a H2H lobby just like NBA 2K14 this year. In that lobby you will be able to Challenge any opponent for however much you choose!

In the meantime, if you have any questions please let me know so I can further assist you.

Thanks,
Mike

ThinPush, Aug 13 05:08:
Hello, I have a few questions about Madden 15 on next gen.

I was wondering if you guys were going to have madden 15 on xbox one ready
to go by august 26 when the game comes out.

Also, is there going to be a head to head lobbying madden 15 this year
similar to what you have for the 2k14 lobby? Like where you can challenge
someone for an amount up to 200 dollars?

Thanks

Last edited by IUxHOOSIERS; 08-13-2014 at 05:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 09:01 PM   #6
Banned

alichu's Arena

OVR: 0

Ive got $75 on that account I think I'm going to cash out and try it again if they get next gen service... The only xbox1 game they have is Forza
Old 08-13-2014, 09:57 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 7

Gamersaloon is pretty good. I'll be playing on that site this year.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:47 PM   #8
Pro

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

OVR: 2

Below is another email I received asking if the reports are true, if anyone else cares about this topic like I do. I wonder if they will still provide Madden 15 but it will just be called something different instead of EA Arena?

Mike, Aug 14 08:42:
Hey ThinPush,

Thank you for contacting us. We can confirm that, as reported by EA Sports, the EA Arena will be shutting down in November of this year. However, this does NOT mean that WorldGaming.com will be shutting down as well. We will continue to operate after the closing of the Arena and will remain dedicated to being your number one destination for skilled gaming online for cash, including the support of Madden 15.

We will be releasing more information on this subject in the weeks to come. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thanks,
Mike

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »