Home

Madden 15 Where? When? Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Where? When? Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 12:20 PM   #809
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 15 Where? When? Thread

Hoping something pops up around the DMV area today or tomorrow is I can pick up a copy for myself and a couple OS brothers. If you're around the area keep in touch.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:30 PM   #810
Is it March yet?

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I knew of a place in Lexington to try, but when I called they told me they no longer get games on release day???

I've never tried them before (for early releases) and have only been down to get old classic games (NES, Genesis) but I remember them having new releases then.

If someone in that area wants to stop in and check, PM for store name, or if someone else wants to call and check.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Old 08-20-2014, 12:41 PM   #811
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by delux247
from the scammer-

Dear pettcad,

Sorry can't so that. Invoice is better. I request the money from you , you accept and then I send the game. You can complain and recieve your money back anytime you want that's why I prefer invoice

- pa-ol08

Yup, total scam.

I buy on Ebay all the time, I have never had a seller say some bull like that.

In other news, I have found nothing in dallas area for you guys. My connect fell through. Will keep looking though.

Last edited by ANDROMADA 1; 08-20-2014 at 12:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2014, 12:53 PM   #812
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed41010Gaming
Hoping something pops up around the DMV area today or tomorrow is I can pick up a copy for myself and a couple OS brothers. If you're around the area keep in touch.
It wont. Friday at the earliest. The spot in CP will give me a call when they get them in.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:57 PM   #813
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
Yup, total scam.

I buy on Ebay all the time, I have never had a seller say some bull like that.
Quick tip guys, if you smell fraud while talking to one of these guys, just say you have a cousin or a frat brother, friend, etc that lives close by and will come pick up multiple copies for their price...be specific so they think you're not bs' n them. This will get rid of a scammed pretty fast. If they call you're bluff keep on with the story and set up a pickup time...I've never had a scammer even reply back when I use this tactic...they just disappear.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:58 PM   #814
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I knew of a place in Lexington to try, but when I called they told me they no longer get games on release day???

I've never tried them before (for early releases) and have only been down to get old classic games (NES, Genesis) but I remember them having new releases then.

Got a lecture too.

If someone in that area wants to stop in and check, PM for store name, or if someone else wants to call and check.
Just tried the 'King of Games' in Lex but no go. Tried via email.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:07 PM   #815
Rookie

Does anyone have a name of any mom & pops stores in the DMV area? I'm searching like crazy & can't find any.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2014, 01:07 PM   #816
Rookie

New ebay guy is a scam. Beware. Will not do local pickup, after I talked to him for a few he told me he couldn't even get them to me until frday. So he doesn't have it in his hand for sure. I've sent messages to every ebay and craigslist scammer asking why they keep telling different people different things? That it's not hard to send texts with a made up number or just make a new email account. As soon as you make one of these guys think you tricked them and Got multiple responses with contradicting info they'll either quit replying or say they don't actually have it in hand yet.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »