Home

Madden 15 Where? When? Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Where? When? Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 01:07 AM   #281
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 15 early release

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgame06
To my folks that live in the dc maryland area...

Does that spot in college park still release madden early? I remember they did a few years ago, i got madden 10 and 11 through them. But when i contacted them about madden 12, they said they werent releasing it early. Havent tried since. Anybody had success at this place the last couple years?

If you dont know the spot in college park that i speak of, PM me. Im going there tuesday to see whats up.
I was going to try there Tuesday also, maybe Wednesday. Let me know what they tell you if you decide to check it out. Appreciate it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2014, 01:20 AM   #282
Banned

OVR: 0

I have a wanted ad out to 10 major cities in the US now. Hopefully one will have them by Monday!
Old 08-17-2014, 01:40 AM   #283
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgame06
To my folks that live in the dc maryland area...

Does that spot in college park still release madden early? I remember they did a few years ago, i got madden 10 and 11 through them. But when i contacted them about madden 12, they said they werent releasing it early. Havent tried since. Anybody had success at this place the last couple years?

If you dont know the spot in college park that i speak of, PM me. Im going there tuesday to see whats up.
They had the Show a day early and Watch Dogs the Friday before release. There is NO chance they will have the game before Friday. I've been going there for years and the earliest they get any game is Friday before release.
Old 08-17-2014, 01:51 AM   #284
Rookie

RussellWetbrook's Arena

Looking through craigslist in different cities I came across a game store in South Florida that claims they have it. I'm going to call Monday and see if they'd ship me one in the morning if I can't find anything sooner.
Old 08-17-2014, 01:54 AM   #285
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellWetbrook
Looking through craigslist in different cities I came across a game store in South Florida that claims they have it. I'm going to call Monday and see if they'd ship me one in the morning if I can't find anything sooner.
Pm me. . I have fa.ilythere. thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2014, 02:03 AM   #286
Banned

Quote:
I saw that, and I'm gonna call them tomorrow morning. It would be best to ask them to go through eBay so you can get your money back if it's a scam.
Old 08-17-2014, 02:06 AM   #287
Rookie

RussellWetbrook's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork27
I saw that, and I'm gonna call them tomorrow morning. It would be best to ask them to go through eBay so you can get your money back if it's a scam.
I was thinking that too. The add said to follow them on instagram and I did and they have no pictures of Madden 15 up. Even if you call tomorrow nothing will ship out till Monday. Hopefully by Monday something local will pop up
Old 08-17-2014, 03:18 AM   #288
Pro

kenn5373's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
I was thinking that too. The add said to follow them on instagram and I did and they have no pictures of Madden 15 up. Even if you call tomorrow nothing will ship out till Monday. Hopefully by Monday something local will pop up

If you guys are talking about *edit* they are legit. They usually get it the Thursday or Friday before release date. I've been getting it early from them for years. They usually charge an extra $15.

Last edited by kehlis; 08-17-2014 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Used store name.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »