Home

Madden 15 Where? When? Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Where? When? Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 12:21 PM   #633
Is it March yet?

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Madden 15 Where? When? Thread

going to check a few places tonight that have been known to sell the game prior to street date. See if anything turns up.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Old 08-19-2014, 12:46 PM   #634
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Just had a guy text me from a 310 area code willing to overnight me 2 copies for $400 lol.

I told him I was good.

Please tell me my OS brothers that you guys are not BLINDLY sending guys $$$ for this game?? Fellas we have to be smarter than that
Old 08-19-2014, 12:49 PM   #635
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Just had a guy text me from a 310 area code willing to overnight me 2 copies for $400 lol.

I told him I was good.

Please tell me my OS brothers that you guys are not BLINDLY sending guys $$$ for this game?? Fellas we have to be smarter than that
Definitely not, just waiting for a solid OS hookup
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 12:50 PM   #636
Is it March yet?

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE

I told him I was good.

these guys are trying hard to get that money before the flood gates open.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Old 08-19-2014, 12:55 PM   #637
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
these guys are trying hard to get that money before the flood gates open.
The best ones are the guys on eBay with zero negative feedback promising early copies with auctions that are $200 plus. What they don't know is with ebay's policies, if the buyer cries foul, the seller is screwed. I sold a full size Redskins helmet a year or so ago that went for $240, after the buyer got it he complained about a tiny scratch in the helmet, a scratch that wasn't actually there. He contacted eBay, I sent ebay multiple pictures including from the actual item listing showing, and also from the helmet after he shipped it back to me. They weren't interested, they just told me either send the buyer his money back, or we will, and you will owe us. They don't screw around anymore, if these eBay auctions aren't legit, the buyers will get the money back, one way or another
Old 08-19-2014, 12:57 PM   #638
Is it March yet?

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
The best ones are the guys on eBay with zero negative feedback promising early copies with auctions that are $200 plus. What they don't know is with ebay's policies, if the buyer cries foul, the seller is screwed. I sold a full size Redskins helmet a year or so ago that went for $240, after the buyer got it he complained about a tiny scratch in the helmet, a scratch that wasn't actually there. He contacted eBay, I sent ebay multiple pictures including from the actual item listing showing, and also from the helmet after he shipped it back to me. They weren't interested, they just told me either send the buyer his money back, or we will, and you will owe us. They don't screw around anymore, if these eBay auctions aren't legit, the buyers will get the money back
That's why I go through Ebay primarily and am skeptical of Craigslist.

I would just prefer walk into a store and buy it, but that is getting tougher and tougher these days.

I miss the old OS

Louisville|Cardinals
Old 08-19-2014, 01:00 PM   #639
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hopefully some of our OS brothers who send money to the craigslist guys will post on here about their experience. Just curious what the ratio of success to failure is on something like this.(clist through another state)
Old 08-19-2014, 01:01 PM   #640
Rookie

TryHard_Nation's Arena

OVR: 12

Can anyone hit me with a central Texas hookup if they have one?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »