Home

Madden 15 Where? When? Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Where? When? Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22
Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 01:06 PM   #641
Is it March yet?

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Madden 15 Where? When? Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiq xDoDx
Hopefully some of our OS brothers who send money to the craigslist guys will post on here about their experience. Just curious what the ratio of success to failure is on something like this.(clist through another state)
Ebay will become the best source starting tomorrow in my opinion.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 01:07 PM   #642
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon14 Re: Madden 15 Where? When? Thread

Any DMV updates today? The more I watch videos of this game, the better it looks.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:09 PM   #643
Rookie

kiing 360's Arena

OVR: 0

Flight white check ya PM my man
Old 08-19-2014, 01:12 PM   #644
Rookie

worldindus's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Just had a guy text me from a 310 area code willing to overnight me 2 copies for $400 lol.

I told him I was good.

Please tell me my OS brothers that you guys are not BLINDLY sending guys $$$ for this game?? Fellas we have to be smarter than that
310???? That's L.A.! I guess that means somewhere in this crazy city some store is selling them......just gotta figure out where!
Old 08-19-2014, 01:15 PM   #645
RE2PECT

NYYanks26's Arena

OVR: 17

Not that I'd ever send money to a stranger on craigslist, but you should still be covered on PayPal. As long as you don't send the money as a gift or friends/family. If you send the money for goods and services, the seller would need to provide proof of shipment or you'd win a dispute case pretty easily. Unless the policy has changed, which I doubt. At the least, check paypal buyer protection first before sending. And under no circumstances send the money as a "gift". No fees for the seller and you have absolutely no protection.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 01:28 PM   #646
Have a V8....POWER!

EL_GABE's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldindus
310???? That's L.A.! I guess that means somewhere in this crazy city some store is selling them......just gotta figure out where!

City of compton! *dr.dre voice*

GT: MRDONKEYGRANDE
Old 08-19-2014, 01:30 PM   #647
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYYanks26
Not that I'd ever send money to a stranger on craigslist, but you should still be covered on PayPal. As long as you don't send the money as a gift or friends/family. If you send the money for goods and services, the seller would need to provide proof of shipment or you'd win a dispute case pretty easily. Unless the policy has changed, which I doubt. At the least, check paypal buyer protection first before sending. And under no circumstances send the money as a "gift". No fees for the seller and you have absolutely no protection.
I've never bought anything of CG using PayPal, but if you get the Seller to Request Money from you, then I would assume that would help if they tried to screw you.

Of course, they have to send the request to you and I would also request a picture of the game with their name attached, for them to email you saying that they're selling you the game and a tracking number.

I'm still not sure if that would protect you, but I certainly wouldn't just send them money without any backup.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 08-19-2014, 01:43 PM   #648
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
The best ones are the guys on eBay with zero negative feedback promising early copies with auctions that are $200 plus. What they don't know is with ebay's policies, if the buyer cries foul, the seller is screwed. I sold a full size Redskins helmet a year or so ago that went for $240, after the buyer got it he complained about a tiny scratch in the helmet, a scratch that wasn't actually there. He contacted eBay, I sent ebay multiple pictures including from the actual item listing showing, and also from the helmet after he shipped it back to me. They weren't interested, they just told me either send the buyer his money back, or we will, and you will owe us. They don't screw around anymore, if these eBay auctions aren't legit, the buyers will get the money back, one way or another
I just got a refund form the sportdude on ebay. I paid him $185 with shipping on Saturday. He gave me every excuse in the book to why he hadnt sent it yet. Wouldnt respond to my messages, so i created a fake account and asked how much to send it overnight. He responded quickly for that one.

Not sure what the heck hes doing though. I dont think he does either.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »