Home

Madden 15 Gameplay Videos Coming Tomorrow 12pm est

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Gameplay Videos Coming Tomorrow 12pm est within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 09:21 AM   #41
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 15 Gameplay Videos Coming Tomorrow 12pm est

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I wouldn't say that because FIFA and NHL 15 look incredible. I will say I think Madden is on it's way to becoming that and I think this may be the biggest jump for Madden since the jump from 00 to 01.
It's incredible how good FIFA is.

I play online seasons (head to head with a record and cups) and thoroughly enjoy it. I'm amazed that FIFA in this Gen could produce a worthy game, without an online connected career mode.

NHL is along the same lines there, but their online connected career is atrocious, 5 minutes to load the season, 5 minutes to advance to the next group of scheduled games. However they win also, with online and authenticity.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 09:42 AM   #42
Banned

GStera's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Sorry I don't follow all these guys. Wasn't sure if they got early copies like they usually do and we're just streaming it
Haha no problem man. Me either actually. I just twitter searched Madden 2 days ago and it came up lol.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:54 AM   #43
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
It's incredible how good FIFA is.

I play online seasons (head to head with a record and cups) and thoroughly enjoy it. I'm amazed that FIFA in this Gen could produce a worthy game, without an online connected career mode.

NHL is along the same lines there, but their online connected career is atrocious, 5 minutes to load the season, 5 minutes to advance to the next group of scheduled games. However they win also, with online and authenticity.
Since this is a Madden forum, not FIFA I dont want to get too off topic; but I'll say the thing about current gen FIFA that I miss was that they removed online 11 v 11 where you just join a game and there you go. Now you gotta create a guy and work to get him good. I dont like that. I dont have time for that. I miss the old online modes.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:10 AM   #44
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

I still love Madden 25, pick me apart if you must. I am clearly aware of its shortcomings, but the number one thing I want to see in Madden 15 is improved gameplay. I'm not bashing anyone else's concerns with CFM, uniforms, other modes, AI logic, etc. IMO, videos have either been watered down with certain scenarios or run by players (even dev team ones) that aren't that good. Something has just been off with the videos I've seen to date, even with the presentation of new pass rush scheme, new dback coverages, errant throws, etc. All of those things are good, but still looking for something more complete to review. There has been little mention of 'hundreds of new animations' as is the usual pitch each year, which frankly, I still want to hear about, but I have seen a few new ones. Can't wait to see some videos that give me hints of some new greatness over Madden 25. I'm also interested in hints of improvements of AI logic, even though I know that we can't fully critique that item until we get our hands on the game. Love this time of year and chomping at the bit to see more.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:13 AM   #45
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

FYI, especially since we didn't get many videos at E3, I will be posting them as I find them in the OP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 10:24 AM   #46
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I wouldn't say that because FIFA and NHL 15 look incredible. I will say I think Madden is on it's way to becoming that and I think this may be the biggest jump for Madden since the jump from 00 to 01.
I'm just trying to understand how the leap is that large to you. Just by looking at Madden 2000 on PS1 to Madden 2001 on PS2 there's no way you could mistake that for the same game. There are videos where the differences aren't that notable between Madden 25 and Madden 15. How can the leap be that large to you? Even Madden 09 to Madden 10 looks like a bigger leap.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 08-14-2014, 10:24 AM   #47
Rookie

Here's hoping for some Bengals footage. Thanks for being on top of this JP!
8 GB Kingston RAM
Old 08-14-2014, 10:32 AM   #48
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I'm just trying to understand how the leap is that large to you. Just by looking at Madden 2000 on PS1 to Madden 2001 on PS2 there's no way you could mistake that for the same game. There are videos where the differences aren't that notable between Madden 25 and Madden 15. How can the leap be that large to you? Even Madden 09 to Madden 10 looks like a bigger leap.
Just my opinion, I think the difference will be bigger once we see the videos today and eventually get our hands on it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »