Home

Relocation - can any user-controlled team do it this year?

This is a discussion on Relocation - can any user-controlled team do it this year? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2014, 12:34 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Relocation - can any user-controlled team do it this year?

You'll have a few (3 in 25, don't know if that changed) options for team names per city and a few (again, 3 in 25) options for jerseys for each nickname. None of it is customizable beyond that. You can also keep your team name and jersey.

What really doesn't make sense is you can't mix and match the things. So if Mexico City has a Chupacabra team name I really like but I want the team to be in San Antonio, I can't be the San Antonio Chupacabras. Also I can't be the Mexico City Chupacabras but in a jersey I really liked from Brooklyn's set. Seems like such an easy thing to unlock for the user teams.
Old 08-15-2014, 04:28 AM   #10
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Relocation - can any user-controlled team do it this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
When you relocate a team, do you have the ability to redo their uniforms and pick a new logo and team name as well?
Each of the 17 cities you relocate to give you 4 options for logos - keep your current one or use one of the 3 in game. Each logo has 3 different uniforms but all of them will be the same base colors. For instance the San Antonio Marshalls colors are Silver, Black and Yellow. Every uniform will feature those 3 colors in assorted styles. It looks like they were heavily influenced by some of the Oregon Ducks uniform styles. Then you have 5 stadiums (Canopy, Futuristic, Sphere, Traditional and Retractable Roof (can't remember the actual name) to choose from, there's actually 10 but for each stadium there is a normal and a deluxe (only real tangible difference is the price for owner mode). It is not nearly a perfect mode as you are tied down to what EA wants you to use but it's better than none at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »