Home

Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2014, 07:08 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 0
Game looks good but what happened to the qb stance?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 07:10 PM   #186
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcd9583
Game looks good but what happened to the qb stance?
I meant like the authentic qb stance of qbs under center and in the shotgun.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:18 PM   #187
Banned

Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Thanks for a recap of things that have been discused over and over. Those things fall under "There is still plenty to work on but, they know that". Just because there are plenty of things to work on doesn't mean it can't be considered next gen.
If Tiburon would have done their job last gen, then this gen Madden would been amazing a true next-gen title, truthfully Madden is an entire gen behind.
I feel like Madden gets a pass because its been so bad for so long that when they finally put out a decent effort people over react. Its not fair to other sports games who have put in the work, implemented the smalls things, and innovated over the years. Madden should be held to the same standards as other sports games.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:20 PM   #188
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
If Tiburon would have done their job last gen, then this gen Madden would been amazing a true next-gen title, truthfully Madden is an entire gen behind.
I feel like Madden gets a pass because its been so bad for so long that when they finally put out a decent effort people over react. Its not fair to other sports games who have put in the work, implemented the smalls things, and innovated over the years. Madden should be held to the same standards as other sports games.
Trust me, its held to that standard. This community is very hard on Madden, and rightfully so at most times. But its also ok to praise the game when its warranted.

Last edited by PVarck31; 08-14-2014 at 07:42 PM.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:20 PM   #189
Pro

Indyboy180's Arena

OVR: 5

Presentation looks spectacular.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:27 PM   #190
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Trust me, its held to that standard. This community is very hard on Madden, and rightfully so at most times. But its also ok to praise the game when it warranted.
I havent felt this good about madden vids like these in like forever, im hoping things have turned around and the shenanigans of online have been tempered. Oh and for anyone wbo has played CFM online, I hope online play now and online CFM are all on par with eachother. Online CFM felt real sluggish.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:28 PM   #191
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif

I'm so glad you're here to remind me that I'm overreacting. Even though I play most other sports games to compare Madden to. Even though I still play the PS2 gen madden games for comparison. Clearly I made a mistake to have a positive opinion of Madden. Clearly I was confused about my on opinion. I thought Madden looked next gen IMO but, clearly I was wrong. Thank you for correcting my opinion for me.

Your free to have an opinion but, I don't need you using that opinion to basically say that I'm wrong. I'm a big boy. I think I can handle it just fine with out you.

I stand by my opinion. Madden NFL 15 looks Next Gen IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 07:34 PM   #192
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

Deleted post

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »