Home

Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2014, 11:17 AM   #313
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I was mostly talking about the fact that the one guy got frustrated because he couldn't have Montana's accuracy with RG3.

They need to fix that stupid QB sneak play that's been money for one yard forever now.
They need to fix short yard situations period. Like watching a short yard pile up on my tv is nothing like I see on madden. It would be so cool if it was really hard to get 1 yard in madden that would really make defense that much more fun.
Malcd9583 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:18 AM   #314
All Star
 
jpdavis82's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Sep 2005
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

2nd half Patriots Jets
http://youtu.be/c8u6mKZQq-E?a
jpdavis82 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:19 AM   #315
Pro
 
adub88's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Bowie, MD
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Fwiw

@jpdavis1982: @ClintOldenburg What happened to signature QB throwing motions and stances? It looks like they were removed. I thought that wouldn't happen

@ClintOldenburg: @jpdavis1982 nothing has been removed
Are they counting this as their first or second year with IGNITE? I thought true player motion was going produce newer QB, & running animations. That would have been the icing on the cake for '15.

http://www.easports.com/ignite
adub88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 11:21 AM   #316
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,708
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcd9583
They need to fix short yard situations period. Like watching a short yard pile up on my tv is nothing like I see on madden. It would be so cool if it was really hard to get 1 yard in madden that would really make defense that much more fun.

Exactly. I understand the guys who want fans in the right cloths and stuff but, I'm a gameplay first guy. Maybe we shouldn't have to choose in this gen but, if I have a choice I want short yard gameplay fixed before fans cloths.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:22 AM   #317
The Lama
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 18,059
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
Of the videos I watched, I remember seeing what I would consider a couple of real defensive stops. It could be just the portions of the video they decided to share. The game itself looks nice. Maybe I just expected more from the X number of extra calculations per second making defensive AI much better.

But as nice as it is having these videos, they are just snippets and I can understand the desire to show off offense more than defense.
Just wait till our community (OS) get's a hold of this puppy and set's it to slow, tweaks all the sliders and finds the sim sweet spot. I can see the potential waiting to explode from these vids.

This game will be a regal next gen version of Madden football. I love what I am seeing as a foundation for the community to work some slider magic. OS'ers unite. We have some important video game slider magic to work on this Fall. And the fact that slider values are now independent of skill level (Pro, All-Pro, All Madden) has been long over due. It will make the process far more streamlined.

Madden 15 is going to rock.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 20
Madden 16
Madden 22
NBA 2K22
The Outer Worlds
No Mans Sky


Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:23 AM   #318
ND
 
NDAlum's Arena
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 11,540
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I was mostly talking about the fact that the one guy got frustrated because he couldn't have Montana's accuracy with RG3.

They need to fix that stupid QB sneak play that's been money for one yard forever now.
I definitely see your point about the inaccurate passes and I'm 100% on board with that! I also enjoyed seeing him miss a 50-yd FG.

If QB sneaks are that money (along with FB dives) I already have a plan to push for a rule against them in my league!
__________________
SOS Madden League (PS4) | League Archives
SOS Crew Bowl III & VIII Champs

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
NDAlum is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:29 AM   #319
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I definitely see your point about the inaccurate passes and I'm 100% on board with that! I also enjoyed seeing him miss a 50-yd FG.

If QB sneaks are that money (along with FB dives) I already have a plan to push for a rule against them in my league!
Qb sneaks always work because there is no pile ups or great one yard defense. They also have that dive over the top that would work 100 out of 100 times on the 1 yard line. So I see you banning it in your league.
Malcd9583 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:29 AM   #320
Stop The GOAT Talk
 
SageInfinite's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 11,879
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
If they did remove the signature throwing animations, they forgot to remove Romo's. In these videos he has the same quick release throw animation he's had since Madden NFL 10.

So based on that observation I'm going to assume that EA indeed has not removed them.
That's not his sig throwing animation. All sig stances and throwing motions that were added in Madden 10 are now gone. Maybe it's a bug or a glitch, but in the footage, everything is gone and is generic now.
__________________
http://twitter.com/sageinfinite

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
SageInfinite is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 PM.

Top -