Home

How Do People Play With The Broadcast Camera?

This is a discussion on How Do People Play With The Broadcast Camera? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2014, 06:05 PM   #17
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: How Do People Play With The Broadcast Camera?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
You're talking about the one by AntodaBoss from the Zoom cam right? If so, I agree and posted in the game play videos thread about how that video changed my overall impression of M15.
No im talking about the GoodGameBro one from Broadcast cam.
Old 08-14-2014, 06:07 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

I would love to be able to play using the broadcast camera. However, judging by that Eagles/Redskins game, you can't see receivers on intermediate/long routes. Only short routes. That would make it too frustrating for me.
Old 08-14-2014, 06:21 PM   #19
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

I think the broadcast view in the NFL is terrible for the exact reasons in your post aholbert. I think most plays should be broadcast from behind the offense so we the viewer can see the hole that the RB found (or missed) and how a reciever came open. They do it every once in a while but never for more than a play or 2. I wish there was a way we could get this message to Fox CBS ESPN and NBC to start broadcasting games from this view so the viewer can actually understand why something happened in real time instead of seeing a catch happen, but having no idea how the guy got open to make said catch.
Old 08-14-2014, 06:36 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 1

I played a few games on it, and I'm hooked. I can't go back to the old cameras. I've seen animations that I've never seen before, and enough where I actually wondered if they designed the game for broadcast mode & just change the angle for the masses lol

This is a video I made of my first game. Against the cpu, year 5 of my 49ers CFM. Madden's never looked more like a tv broadcast than this, to me. As for playing this way, it's basically Tecmo Super Bowl with Xbox One graphics
http://youtu.be/0GWvJ2wiUjM

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 08-14-2014, 07:02 PM   #21
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

OK so I tried it out again on Madden 25.....and I like it alot.

2 issues though: Punts and the deep ball. I can ignore the deep ball issues because I'm not that good at the deep ball in normal cam. Punts are tough because the camera follows the ball and as a PR you cant tell if you need to fair catch until right before the ball gets there.

I'm trying to decide between this camera and the all 22 camera. I tried All 22 in NCAA 14 and loved it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 09:08 PM   #22
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

I might try to do this if I do an offline CFM. I would never be able to compete in my online league playing from broadcast cam, but I'm definitely intrigued and I love the idea of playing my game while it looks like a broadcast.

Watch me play video games
Old 08-14-2014, 09:50 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 11

is it really a question now since u can switch to zoom or standard once u get the line prior to snap?
Old 08-14-2014, 10:16 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
OK so I tried it out again on Madden 25.....and I like it alot.

2 issues though: Punts and the deep ball. I can ignore the deep ball issues because I'm not that good at the deep ball in normal cam. Punts are tough because the camera follows the ball and as a PR you cant tell if you need to fair catch until right before the ball gets there.

I'm trying to decide between this camera and the all 22 camera. I tried All 22 in NCAA 14 and loved it.
Speaking of ALL 22. Didn't they say Madden was getting that or something like it? (Or maybe they said Madden's NOT getting it) IDK.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »