Home

Madden NFL Videos Day 2

This is a discussion on Madden NFL Videos Day 2 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2014, 08:30 PM   #97
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL Videos Day 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
You're not kidding. Geez.

Yeah. I could only watch a few minutes. Maybe, I'll try again later on mute. But, I really hope that with the 'improvements' made to the game to work against spammers, these are EXACTLY the type of kids u want to play online against with a complete sim plan (real d calls. Screen vs blitz, draw play vs 2-3 man rush, punt on 4th, etc.) and just THROTTLE!! Lol. That garbage of playing a 3 man rush, selecting a Dlineman and dropping into coverage BEFORE the snap just drives me nuts. Everything these kids are doing goes completely against ANY football sense. Good gravy!
Old 08-16-2014, 08:44 PM   #98
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

It's not really a "commercial" but I think it's pretty cool. You see those kind of spots almost every Sunday. Also like the fact that it's not phil, jim, or Larry Ridley announcing it. Nice touch if you ask me.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:51 PM   #99
Rookie

I don't like how Brady was throwing off his back foot everytime throwing strikes smh. The saftey play is great I like the defense as well.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:20 PM   #100
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Don't know if this has been posted yet Bears at Vikings 1st half played on All Pro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8VqkpJbYcs
Old 08-16-2014, 09:35 PM   #101
Banned

NYGiants4Natic's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyboy180
Here's a full game between Pats and Panthers featuring two guys who love to banter...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyELD3r9maQ

Enjoy regardless.
For XB1 owners this video just confirmed that indeed the gama crush has not been fixed as I though in the Giants at Cowboys game

It is back and just as nasty as last year. No excuse why it is like that Madden is not a graphic hog game and it is 15 gb for crying out loud.

Both PS4 and XB1 should look identical period.If it was a huge game I would understand but the gama issue as much as it is the fault of the xb1 it can be overpassed by the dev like many games have started to do in the last few months.

Madden has not and it is killing the details in the game and oversaturating colors.

Very much getting this on PS4 even if I prefer the XB1 controller for sports games and madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2014, 09:43 PM   #102
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic
For XB1 owners this video just confirmed that indeed the gama crush has not been fixed as I though in the Giants at Cowboys game

It is back and just as nasty as last year. No excuse why it is like that Madden is not a graphic hog game and it is 15 gb for crying out loud.

Both PS4 and XB1 should look identical period.If it was a huge game I would understand but the gama issue as much as it is the fault of the xb1 it can be overpassed by the dev like many games have started to do in the last few months.

Madden has not and it is killing the details in the game and oversaturating colors.

Very much getting this on PS4 even if I prefer the XB1 controller for sports games and madden
It's not EA's fault there. The X1 doesn't handle blacks as well as PS4 does. It's the way Microsoft built it there.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:45 PM   #103
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic

Yeah. I think I'm finally seeing this. I'm not sure what a 'gamma crush' is, but earlier in a post somewhere, I mentioned to a poster loving the ps4 that these games look identical as I really liked the QJB games on xbox1 and thought they looked as good. I stand corrected. Ps4 does look crisper, clearer, and cleaner. And, for whatever reason, the animations are less herky jerky and choppy (not a huge difference, but I am seeing it now. So, as an xbox1 guy, that's disappointing, but I can't imagine the gameplay would be greatly different, and that's the most important thing for me. I'm fine with my One because I love the multimedia stuff with it, but I really don't think there should be a graphical difference between the systems. That kind of sux. Oh well.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:54 PM   #104
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
but I really don't think there should be a graphical difference between the systems.
EA does their best to get both systems at the same graphical level. BUT again, the X1 cannot handle blacks the same way the PS4 can because of the architectural differences between the two systems. Nothing EA can't do anything about that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »