Home

Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

This is a discussion on Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 02:31 PM   #81
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardcg
Both look the same to me. I believe the only people that say it looks better on ps4 are fanboys.
Maybe but not always...I own all systems , am loyal to none and last year PS4 was far superior..not even close. This year Madden on X 1 is awesome though, have yet to see what PS4 offers though. I just call em as I see em.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2014, 05:25 PM   #82
Rookie

AmericasTeam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardcg
Both look the same to me. I believe the only people that say it looks better on ps4 are fanboys.
Yep, I'm a fanboy. Xbox and Xbox 360 were my main consoles the previous 2 generations. We don't need comments like this here. You have your opinion and everyone else has theirs. Also, there's no way anyone can tell from streams off the internet.

IMO, the Xbox One version is a good ways behind the PS4 version. Is it something you'd notice if they weren't side by side? Maybe not, but if you have them running on the same TV and can swap inputs its very noticeable. It's enough of a difference that I'm glad I got my PS4 retail version before I could even play the early access version on the Xbox.
Old 08-24-2014, 07:20 PM   #83
MVP

OVR: 6

odogg - great, look forward to your comparisons.

btw...are you the same odogg like 10 years ago was on irc ? I think it was the madden or maddencentral chat room on there? If so i remember you from back in the day. I forgot what my nickname was on those chat's.
Old 08-24-2014, 07:49 PM   #84
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinth1
odogg - great, look forward to your comparisons.

btw...are you the same odogg like 10 years ago was on irc ? I think it was the madden or maddencentral chat room on there? If so i remember you from back in the day. I forgot what my nickname was on those chat's.
Yep, that's me...used to LIVE on IRC! Now I guess I get my fix of chatting through OS and Facebook. Glad someone remembers those days...it was a great time back then..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 08-24-2014, 08:44 PM   #85
MVP

OVR: 13

I am one of the few that didn't see a huge difference in Madden 25 But I wll have the PS4 version come Monday at midnight and my Gamefly XBONE version should arrive sometime this week.

I would love to contribute to this discussion next week as I put both version through testing.

PS - One a side note - MS has done a wonderful job providing monthly updates to their OS. MANY MANY more updates than PS4 has-- but adding a screen capture function needs to be priority #2*. I can't tell you how that makes all the difference. That alone made me buy the PS4 version and not rent it.

* The #1 priority is Mp3 support. The fact that BOTH consoles shipped without it makes my blood boil.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2014, 08:46 PM   #86
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
I am one of the few that didn't see a huge difference in Madden 25 But I wll have the PS4 version come Monday at midnight and my Gamefly XBONE version should arrive sometime this week.

I would love to contribute to this discussion next week as I put both version through testing.

PS - One a side note - MS has done a wonderful job providing monthly updates to their OS. MANY MANY more updates than PS4 has-- but adding a screen capture function needs to be priority #2*. I can't tell you how that makes all the difference in stuff likes that alone made me buy the PS4 version and not rent it.

* The #1priority is Mp3 support. The fact that BOTH consoles shipped without it makes my blood boil.
Same here, I want mp3 support, DLNA streaming and a share screenshot option to make me want to game more on Xbox One, until then I'll be buying most of my titles on PS4.

Old 08-24-2014, 08:59 PM   #87
Rookie

Bronco Billy's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericasTeam
It's enough of a difference that I'm glad I got my PS4 retail version before I could even play the early access version on the Xbox.
If you don 't mind me asking, how'd you get your PS4 copy early? I had pre-ordered the PS4 version, but after playing the EA Access copy, I was so impressed that I switched it over to the XONE.

Nothing against my PS4, but I prefer the XONE controller, as well as XBOX Live.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:03 PM   #88
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Same here, I want mp3 support, DLNA streaming and a share screenshot option to make me want to game more on Xbox One, until then I'll be buying most of my titles on PS4.
That's all supported on the Xbox One in the latest update, with the exception of screenshots.

Plus Xbox users can listen to music and watch any type of video from thumb drive or stand alone HDD.

Last edited by Gorilla Glass; 08-24-2014 at 09:07 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »