Home

Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

This is a discussion on Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2014, 11:14 PM   #89
Banned
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Mar 2008
Re: Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

Consensus on the net is the ps4 version is a tad better, to be expected because it was developed on that console. Its not a big deal and you won't notice or care unless you look for it. It was reversed last gen. All EA sport games were a tad better on the 360.
IMO Sony went to great lengths to get that reversed.
viking12344 is offline  
Old 08-24-2014, 11:21 PM   #90
Rookie
 
AmericasTeam's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2004
Re: Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Billy
If you don 't mind me asking, how'd you get your PS4 copy early? I had pre-ordered the PS4 version, but after playing the EA Access copy, I was so impressed that I switched it over to the XONE.

Nothing against my PS4, but I prefer the XONE controller, as well as XBOX Live.
Got it last Thursday night from someone on craigslist. Xbox controller is nice. Have fun with it and don't worry about the difference. As I said earlier, you won't notice if you don't have them on the same TV.
AmericasTeam is offline  
Old 08-24-2014, 11:28 PM   #91
MVP
 
Gorilla Glass's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking12344
Consensus on the net is the ps4 version is a tad better, to be expected because it was developed on that console. Its not a big deal and you won't notice or care unless you look for it. It was reversed last gen. All EA sport games were a tad better on the 360.
IMO Sony went to great lengths to get that reversed.
Both look great on the videos and the census belongs to the EA Access subscribers.

If people are on the fence, they probably should wait for a larger sample size coming from the PS4 community before they make their decision.
Gorilla Glass is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2014, 11:41 PM   #92
Hall Of Fame
 
ODogg's Arena
 
OVR: 51
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 36,131
Blog Entries: 8
Re: Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
That's all supported on the Xbox One in the latest update, with the exception of screenshots.

Plus Xbox users can listen to music and watch any type of video from thumb drive or stand alone HDD.
Maybe the mp3 but I'm referring to mp3 streaming via DLNA. There also is no way to do unsnapped mp3 music listening while you game which is a problem for me as well, don't want to play games snapped and lose a portion of the screen.
__________________
"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
ODogg is offline  
Old 08-24-2014, 11:49 PM   #93
Rookie
 
TLizChosen's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: North Carolina
Re: Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronic Narnia
Can't figure out which controller would be better suited for madden.
I prefer the Xbox one/360 controller, but will be purchasing M15 on PS4 first, later on the Xbox one.
__________________
The Buffalo Bills

Last edited by TLizChosen; 08-24-2014 at 11:53 PM.
TLizChosen is offline  
Old 08-24-2014, 11:57 PM   #94
Banned
 
NYGiants4Natic's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2010
Re: Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericasTeam
Got it last Thursday night from someone on craigslist. Xbox controller is nice. Have fun with it and don't worry about the difference. As I said earlier, you won't notice if you don't have them on the same TV.
what is your psn tag.....
NYGiants4Natic is offline  
Old 08-25-2014, 12:09 AM   #95
Rookie
 
AmericasTeam's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2004
Re: Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic
what is your psn tag.....
RainDown_OnYou
AmericasTeam is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 01:53 AM   #96
MVP
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Atlanta
Re: Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Maybe the mp3 but I'm referring to mp3 streaming via DLNA. There also is no way to do unsnapped mp3 music listening while you game which is a problem for me as well, don't want to play games snapped and lose a portion of the screen.
This and This.
Glenn33 is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03 AM.

Top -