Home

Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

This is a discussion on Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Five Worst Gameplay Issues in MLB The Show 22
Tennis Manager 2022 Review - A Smash for Hardcore Tennis Fans
Draft Day Sports: Visual Upgrades Coming Later This Year
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 10:44 PM   #121
Rookie

WEBBisUSC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

I've called and changed my ultimate team edition twice in the last 30 min lol.. Very torn right now bc Madden was a different game on PS4 last year compared to Xbox One but I feel it will be so close this year. I like both controllers but I have to say I trust xbox live more than psn still. Anyone want to tell me which way to go?? Lol.. Got 30 min to make a decision to keep my ultimate team preorder.. 😁😁😁😁😁
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 10:53 PM   #122
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEBBisUSC
I've called and changed my ultimate team edition twice in the last 30 min lol.. Very torn right now bc Madden was a different game on PS4 last year compared to Xbox One but I feel it will be so close this year. I like both controllers but I have to say I trust xbox live more than psn still. Anyone want to tell me which way to go?? Lol.. Got 30 min to make a decision to keep my ultimate team preorder.. 😁😁😁😁😁
If you care about only online, then ya go with XBL over PSN. I don't mind PSN, but XBL is more robust.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:58 PM   #123
Rookie

WEBBisUSC's Arena

OVR: 0

Online is important to me but not an end all be all. I'm leaning towards the PS4 but driving my OCD crazy!!����
Old 08-25-2014, 11:07 PM   #124
Banned

NYGiants4Natic's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Online is important to me but not an end all be all. I'm leaning towards the PS4 but driving my OCD crazy!!����
Comes down to controller preference. Both look and play the same and this is coming from somebody who thought xb1 madden 25 was not as good as PS4 version.

I got both versions...I streamed for almost 3 hours this morning on PS4 and noticed nothing like the horrible jaggies from m25 on xb1 and black crush

Frame Rate and graphics are fantastic on both this year

The big difference between multi plats are going away quickly. That was for the first run of games

Games from here on out will be the same in both consoles with a few drops in frames on xb1 here and there but nothing that will make it bad

Comes down to controller and dedicated servers on xb1 compared to PSN
Old 08-25-2014, 11:08 PM   #125
Banned

OVR: 4

You are reminding me of that big bang episode where sheldon could not make up his mind...ps4or xb1 lol.

Sorry off topic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 11:09 PM   #126
Oh Deer!

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
A good option would be to ask yourself which console your friends are getting Madden on assuming you have gaming buddies getting it. Which console do you just like more in general ? Pick that one as you might start regretting it if you go with the console you like the least. I'm getting it on X1 but I like taking screenshots with my PS4 so thats a feature I Won't have on X1 and it makes me think a bit. Those photographic threads in each of the sports subforums are my favorite threads.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:12 PM   #127
Banned

NYGiants4Natic's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
A good option would be to ask yourself which console your friends are getting Madden on assuming you have gaming buddies getting it. Which console do you just like more in general ? Pick that one as you might start regretting it if you go with the console you like the least. I'm getting it on X1 but I like taking screenshots with my PS4 so thats a feature I Won't have on X1 and it makes me think a bit. Those photographic threads in each of the sports subforums are my favorite threads.
Taking pictures is coming to XB1 soon. Am in the preview program and was told this by a mod

I currently put up screens in the pic forum for madden by using my Samsung Note 3 which takes superior pics to the SONY PS4
Old 08-25-2014, 11:15 PM   #128
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic
Taking pictures is coming to XB1 soon. Am in the preview program and was told this by a mod

I currently put up screens in the pic forum for madden by using my Samsung Note 3 which takes superior pics to the SONY PS4
I think I missed it NY, but which system did you decide to go with?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »