Home

Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

This is a discussion on Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 06:58 AM   #145
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision
I think I like the lighting on the xbox a tad more.. However, ps4 looks a little bit more realistic.. A bit more muted. Anybody else getting that feeling about the lighting?

Just played 49ers vs chargers on both systems.. Again ps4 definitely smoother. No question. Swerving back and forth while running (I did this on a kick off) really shows it. Anyone else with both versions try it to see what I'm talking about.
I haven't gone through this thread as I've already made my mind made up for the Xbox One, because I just prefer the Xbox One's controller. A small difference in graphics is not that concerning to me, but moreso how comfortable I feel with the controller in my hands and how that translates to my play on the field. I like the stick layout much better.

What is very unfortunate to hear about though, is the framerate issue with the Xbox One, compared to the PS4. I enjoy smooth gameplay.. and if the graphics were a little bit crisper on the PS4 compared to the Xbox One, then so be it. The difference wouldn't be much anyway.. but I really hope I don't notice any hitches in the framerate playing the retail copy on the Xbox One.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 09:38 AM   #146
Rookie

Hi, I dont think is noticeable unless you compare it, I really wish for others to opinion on this matter or even better, make a video, as digital foundry doesnt seem to be making one.

The xbox one version is playable you wont see framedrape dropping and it feels 60 fps, maybe maybe there are spikes or hiccups?, I think both are at 60 fps but if ps4 seems smoother, there may be drops in spikes.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:33 AM   #147
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohade
Hi, I dont think is noticeable unless you compare it, I really wish for others to opinion on this matter or even better, make a video, as digital foundry doesnt seem to be making one.

The xbox one version is playable you wont see framedrape dropping and it feels 60 fps, maybe maybe there are spikes or hiccups?, I think both are at 60 fps but if ps4 seems smoother, there may be drops in spikes.
At least the Xbox One version doesn't look like crap this year though, like Madden 25 did last year, LOL

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-26-2014, 10:47 AM   #148
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
At least the Xbox One version doesn't look like crap this year though, like Madden 25 did last year, LOL
Oh yeah it looks really good, last year it was a shame lol. You also have both versions, dont you ODogg?

I'd love to see a 60 fps video of a gameplay of madden on ps4.

I notice that when you run on xbox one, you see stuttering if you focus on the grass, dunno if its the same on ps4. I'm kinda obsessed about the topic now just for the sake of it lol.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:49 AM   #149
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohade
Oh yeah it looks really good, last year it was a shame lol. You also have both versions, dont you ODogg?

I'd love to see a 60 fps video of a gameplay of madden on ps4.

I notice that when you run on xbox one, you see stuttering if you focus on the grass, dunno if its the same on ps4. I'm kinda obsessed about the topic now just for the sake of it lol.
Yeah I had both last year as my league I run on NCAA Xbox sorta split when we went to next-gen. The One version last year looked terrible compared to PS4.. This year I played the EA access and its worlds better. I haven't played the PS4 version yet though.

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-26-2014, 10:57 AM   #150
Pro

tgiordano's Arena

OVR: 5

Looking forward to your opinion on both systems
Old 08-26-2014, 11:52 AM   #151
Pro

FinnZzgo's Arena

OVR: 11

I have both,it does run smoother on ps4,thats because this Gen,its developed on the ps4 then ported to the xbox1.As far as graphics,the ps4 has a slight edge over the xbox1 also..goto into practice mode,you can re as lly tll there,watch the release of the ball grom the qbs hand..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 12:09 PM   #152
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Does it really matter if the graphics are slightly better on one platform than the other? As a PS owner we have been at a disadvantage graphically for years because of the porting from the Xbox.. Although I wanted the best experience possible the graphics were only as good as the platform I owned so it didnít matter if the Xbox versions were better in the long run.. I wasnít going to buy both versions or trade in my console for better graphics on one game.. Itís just not worth it.. I say if youíre a Xbox owner just enjoy what you have and if youíre a PS owner do the same.. Both platforms have their advantages on certain games..Stop the which system is better mess.. Now if you have both consoles just go with what you wantÖ Iím sure thereís a little gratification in the PS4 possibly looking better because we got the short end of the stick for so many years..

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »