Home

Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

This is a discussion on Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 12:16 PM   #153
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Does it really matter if the graphics are slightly better on one platform than the other? As a PS owner we have been at a disadvantage graphically for years because of the porting from the Xbox.. Although I wanted the best experience possible the graphics were only as good as the platform I owned so it didnít matter if the Xbox versions were better in the long run.. I wasnít going to buy both versions or trade in my console for better graphics on one game.. Itís just not worth it.. I say if youíre a Xbox owner just enjoy what you have and if youíre a PS owner do the same.. Both platforms have their advantages on certain games..Stop the which system is better mess.. Now if you have both consoles just go with what you wantÖ Iím sure thereís a little gratification in the PS4 possibly looking better because we got the short end of the stick for so many years..
If there's a graphical difference, it's going to be discussed. It's kind of what we do on a forum about videogames.

It's also helpful for people with both systems who are trying to get the best version.
Old 08-26-2014, 12:21 PM   #154
Banned

NYGiants4Natic's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
If there's a graphical difference, it's going to be discussed. It's kind of what we do on a forum about videogames.

It's also helpful for people with both systems who are trying to get the best version.
I have both versions and there is no difference like some point out that the hand off is losing frame drops on xb1 and that the cleat is not as super shinny on xb1 and etc etc

Last year was a difference/ This year there is not

It comes down to what controller you prefer and if you plan to play online which console has more friends.

That is it
Old 08-26-2014, 12:22 PM   #155
Oh Deer!

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

The game looks fantastic on Xbox One. So Xbox One owners buy the game with confidence as it looks great, and theres no reason to wonder what if. I havent played on PS4 but im sure it looks great on there as well. Either way whichever console you get it on Madden 15 blows Madden 25 out of the water graphically. Also playing on Xbox One the game runs smooth. Havent noticed any hiccups as far as framerate or anything. Still a small sample size though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 12:49 PM   #156
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Memo to those who keep saying "does it really matter which one is better?"

Yes it does matter to those of us with multiple systems. We aren't debating this as a fanboy type of thing because it makes us feel better about system A or system B "beating" the other...there's a very valid and logical reason for it..to help folks decide which system they should purchase the game on.

If the discussion of differences in the versions of the game make you feel uncomfortable maybe you should log off of the internet because that's what forums are for. Go watch Oprah...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-26-2014, 12:58 PM   #157
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Memo to those who keep saying "does it really matter which one is better?"

Yes it does matter to those of us with multiple systems. We aren't debating this as a fanboy type of thing because it makes us feel better about system A or system B "beating" the other...there's a very valid and logical reason for it..to help folks decide which system they should purchase the game on.

If the discussion of differences in the versions of the game make you feel uncomfortable maybe you should log off of the internet because that's what forums are for. Go watch Oprah...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The reason they make people uncomfortable is because more often than not, we shut them down on this board ODogg. You know that.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:03 PM   #158
Pro

FinnZzgo's Arena

OVR: 11

I have also noticed a differance in the hard copy and digital copy.Digital copy runs a little smoother..
Old 08-26-2014, 01:28 PM   #159
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ok man every gm so far been better on ps4 but NOT M15 MADDEN feels very slow and boring on ps4 I'm made I didn't get it for xbox. Played access all weekend than get it on ps4 and I swear it feels like a different gm. Feels like the movements are delayed on ps4
Old 08-26-2014, 01:33 PM   #160
Oh Deer!

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay5Ice
Ok man every gm so far been better on ps4 but NOT M15 MADDEN feels very slow and boring on ps4 I'm made I didn't get it for xbox. Played access all weekend than get it on ps4 and I swear it feels like a different gm. Feels like the movements are delayed on ps4
Perhaps thats because of a different controller ?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »