Home

Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

This is a discussion on Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 01:36 PM   #161
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

Can also be a tv setting...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 01:37 PM   #162
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay5Ice
Ok man every gm so far been better on ps4 but NOT M15 MADDEN feels very slow and boring on ps4 I'm made I didn't get it for xbox. Played access all weekend than get it on ps4 and I swear it feels like a different gm. Feels like the movements are delayed on ps4
Not true at all.

If anything, ps4 feels a bit more responsive, perhaps because the framerate is more stable. No fanboying here, just my opinion from literally going back and forth multiple times.

If it feels "slow and boring" for you on ps4, then it will feel that way for you on xbox one. Nothing will help you.

Last edited by vision; 08-26-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:45 PM   #163
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnZzgo
I have both,it does run smoother on ps4,thats because this Gen,its developed on the ps4 then ported to the xbox1.As far as graphics,the ps4 has a slight edge over the xbox1 also..goto into practice mode,you can re as lly tll there,watch the release of the ball grom the qbs hand..
Both consoles run x86. I am about 99% positive the game is developed on PC then ported to each console.

So basically you just made this up.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:53 PM   #164
Rookie

OVR: 1

I bought the digital version for Xbox One and it looks fantastic!
Old 08-26-2014, 02:03 PM   #165
Banned

Re: Has xbox one 15 graphics closer to ps4?

why are we debating this anyways? ps4 has a little better hardware there. But they are so close it doesn't matter.. I heard game was made on pc and ported to both.. anyways I would trade my xbox for that junk ps4 any day.. Main thing is xbox can do 2wice the stuff ps4 can and has dedicated servers..
I guess if you want hacked buy a gaystation..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 02:06 PM   #166
Rookie

^ I predict your name will be looking mighty pink in a second, because of that swift hammer...
Old 08-26-2014, 02:21 PM   #167
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0WN N DIRTY
why are we debating this anyways? ps4 has a little better hardware there. But they are so close it doesn't matter.. I heard game was made on pc and ported to both.. anyways I would trade my xbox for that junk ps4 any day.. Main thing is xbox can do 2wice the stuff ps4 can and has dedicated servers..

lol boy you mad!!!LMAOOOO

Yea played both the Xbox One and the PS4 version today, and I agree the Ps4 version looks and plays better. The ps4 colors look cleaner and crisper, and for some reason it responds better to the controller. its like its a smooth 60fps, seems like the xbox one could be running in the low 50s at some points. shame because EA has been promoting the xbox one version all along.

Im digging the ps4 version way better tho. Madden has finally reached what we played in 2005, with NFL 2k5. finally
Old 08-26-2014, 02:32 PM   #168
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0WN N DIRTY
Thanks for bringing nothing to the conversation. This is not a place for fanboys.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »