Home

Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

This is a discussion on Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 02:37 PM   #169
Banned

OVR: 27
Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan36
The reason they make people uncomfortable is because more often than not, we shut them down on this board ODogg. You know that.

Please don't shut the board down in lieu of a few people who can't handle the discussion. There's a ton of good people on here who can handle a touchy debate.

Hopefully you guys can deal with them on a one-on-one basis. It'd be much appreciated.

EDIT: Just in case you wanted to close this thread, I wanted to put that in there. There's a lot of respected opinions in here. Thanks.

Last edited by ThreeKing; 08-26-2014 at 02:43 PM.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:56 PM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision
Not true at all.

If anything, ps4 feels a bit more responsive, perhaps because the framerate is more stable. No fanboying here, just my opinion from literally going back and forth multiple times.

If it feels "slow and boring" for you on ps4, then it will feel that way for you on xbox one. Nothing will help you.
Why are you telling me what it should feel like based of hardware. I'm telling you it's different I Played it!! Back to back
Old 08-26-2014, 03:00 PM   #171
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic
I have both versions and there is no difference like some point out that the hand off is losing frame drops on xb1 and that the cleat is not as super shinny on xb1 and etc etc

Last year was a difference/ This year there is not

It comes down to what controller you prefer and if you plan to play online which console has more friends.

That is it
Yeah, I'm not noticing a difference so far either graphically, but there is a bit more to consider than controller and online. There's also the differences in media sharing for one, which is a big for me personally. PS4 lets you take screenshots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 03:01 PM   #172
Pro

FinnZzgo's Arena

OVR: 11

Ive been comparing the 2 versions all day,ps4 runs smoother,its true..my problem with the g as me is the new playcalling screen..
Old 08-26-2014, 03:04 PM   #173
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

OVR: 28

I can't tell the difference. They look pretty much the same to me.
Old 08-26-2014, 03:07 PM   #174
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay5Ice
Why are you telling me what it should feel like based of hardware. I'm telling you it's different I Played it!! Back to back
I'm not telling you what it should feel like. What I'm trying to tell you.. If anything.. is that it's subjective.

But general consensus is that it's a bit smoother, and controls a little better on ps4. This is my experience also, and I have no reason to make stuff up.
Old 08-26-2014, 03:13 PM   #175
Banned

NYGiants4Natic's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
Yeah, I'm not noticing a difference so far either graphically, but there is a bit more to consider than controller and online. There's also the differences in media sharing for one, which is a big for me personally. PS4 lets you take screenshots.
That is fine but controller and online is the most important factor to most and XB is getting screen shot sharing soon as well

In the mean time I can take a picture with my Samsung Note which look better then PS4 quality in terms of picture and uploaded from phone to Twitter or OS within seconds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 03:14 PM   #176
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

A picture of a TV screen will never compare to one directly from the system no matter if your camera is a million dollar camera or simply the best smartphone camera money can buy...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »